How's the one month going for everyone!?

Bad, died at level 45 on HC and can't be bothered to level up again.
I'll just wait for act 4.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
Really enjoying it! Unfortunately, not to much time to play so far. Right now im at the end of normal trying to boost my res before storming piety and dom. Ghosts are fun. Gogo armor set!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it Backwood, yeah never seems like there's enough time to play PoE haha :)

"
zbouby25 wrote:
Leveling slowly but kinda safely. Cant play a lot since I got lot of work lately.

Cant wait for the week end to lvl up my HC melee build (yes, i'm a risky guy) up to 50/60ish.

lvl 35 and still not a single unique btw, but 3 divines. Lolz

I'm kinda sad with ghosts spawnrate tbh but nvm.

Sorry to hear about all the work Zboudy, leveling slowly is algud too better than being dead ^^ and damn, nice melee lvls. Congrats on the divines though, that seems insane guess it makes up for it. Hang onto them they will come into their own in a week or so.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Very slow. My only pace. Don't know if I'll finish Cruel before the month is up.

Hey if you're having fun Shagsbeard that's all that matters.

"
Ehhh really don't feel like burning myself atm

Fair enough I_NO, kinda the reason I started late. I was all into doing the month before it got here then I was like ehhhh... I dunnooo but my brother convinced me to get started now I'm into it. Guess I'm just really hanging out for Act 4. Take it easy, and just enjoy it as it comes.

"
rarugren wrote:
Enjoying it a lot! Just getting going now in A2 Cruel running a dual wield static strike Duelist and getting along fairly well in spite of some really crappy gear. =)

Ooo nice Rarugren, hopefully some decent Rng is just around the corner for you :)

"
Damac0101 wrote:
My second HC attempt in POE. Fine for me, lvl 40 with 1890 life, 2 handed melee(around 5 close calls)!

I did 28 bloodline&tormentor and only 5 masters challenges so far, Guyz, Could you post your lvl and challenges progress ?

Sorry to hear about the Rip Damac, good to hear you're right back into it though and melee too gg. I'm lvl 31 now 25/40 Encounters and 2/18 Missions complet, and other 2 well not done yet lol.

"
Zed_ wrote:
Died to loading screen crash. Not cool.

Aww that's rough man :(

"
ripped at 59, 47, 21 and 68 :D
but i'll get there

Damn! Hey love the dedication though Doeboy.

"
enveratise wrote:
I didn't plan to play, let alone start playing in HC (I'm too reckless for HC), but I really want that power ranger armor.

Went as a trapper. RNG obviously supported that decision.

Getting scared since I'm on A3 now. Not really experienced in HC, so I'll probably hang back until I get max Res against Piety.

Yes, at Normal. sue me.

Hey congratulations on the boots Enveratise, also take all the time you need man don't feel rushed by others, if you're still alive that's what counts and max res if you can get it is always a big deal on hc.

"
Jojas wrote:
Playing hc (ssf) for the first time, and right now I'm trying to figure out a way to get to cruel without having to get past Dominus. :-(

Ooo, all the best Jojas!

"
Teplokot wrote:

Perfectly fine

Yesterday i got Grommash, so having in mind the upcoming BRM i crafted Alexstraza and now i enjoy my Wallet Warrior. Can't get enough of it.

Sounds like your having fun Teplokot :)

"

full gear, but having trouble sleeping...

Ungodly Rng was used, yet still cant find a granite flask...

Damn tokimeki, very nice gear man! Looks like Rng has been good to you, share some around for the rest of us :P

"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Wow I piled my way (even found a goldrim), in fellshire going to the boss and died going afk for 10 seconds to open the door.

Cleared the screen and I come back surrounded by monsters.

I swear the game does this on purpose. ~.~ I just want my red armor.

Lmao, hey congrats on the Goldrim that's an awesome find :D

"
onizuka1488 wrote:
Dropped from random white golem in corrupted zone at 1 act cruel. Best starting luck ever.

Wow an exalt! Couldn't ask for a better start, very impressive Onizuka

"
masuo112 wrote:
Bad, died at level 45 on HC and can't be bothered to level up again.
I'll just wait for act 4.

Ahh damn that's harsh Masuo, maybe give it a day or two and see how you feel.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Mar 26, 2015, 9:51:56 AM
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

"
Jojas wrote:
Playing hc (ssf) for the first time, and right now I'm trying to figure out a way to get to cruel without having to get past Dominus. :-(

Ooo, all the best Jojas!

Thanks but too late. :-)

Died very stupidly to one of Dominus' minions. Never considered THEM.

Last edited by Jojas on Mar 26, 2015, 11:12:38 AM
Mapping, but i am melee, so i am slowly losing position on the ladder until i get some RNG drop.

Spoiler

Bought the armor and life ring yesterday and found the boots, so not a bad day.

My gear is pretty dumbster atm except the 2h imo.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : and the boots, although people always go "meuh meuh no move speed" i like em.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 26, 2015, 11:36:57 AM
lvl 50 in hc league. But Ill farm the time missed in the weekdays in this weekend :)
So far my initial couple hours were good.. played last night (from lvl 21 up to 31) and boy oh boy this game was having its way with me big time.

How you ask? Well, not only did RNG give me no real good drops at all, it gave me so little in the way or rares I still have only ~3-4 alts to my name, so tough to trade up for jewellers or fuse with that kinda luck.

to add to this though, every location that I entered I was running into hard ass mobs.. I must have run into otherworldly like every single map, and when I was trying to dispatch that mob, I would have Exiles, and other rares on my ass the whole time. I was like, wow, this game is REALLY trying to kill my ass tonight. Throwing me three rare enemies at once was also happening a lot more than usual.. Really weird!

Anyway, I was going strong until first quest I tried to do for Caterina.. it was in Crematorium, and I practically got one shotted. and it was the first quest! I had absolutely no chance to get away alive.

Normally I would be upset, but with everything else that happened, I just laughed and conceeded that the game wanted me dead last night.

I expect a much better rng day today as the gods have been appeased.
Having fun^^

59 right now, having fun with static strike.

Playing softcore, so I don't really care about deaths, thus making it quite chilled for me.

Had some sweet drops, some Chaos, Voll's Protector, 3Dragons.

Oh right. Also:

I only had time to get to normal ledge with my solo character but I had 7 ghosts along the way.
Three were in the terraces and I manged to chase them all through packs, gave me a ton of rares for the start of the game as well as

I also managed to chase one in to the dweller.
So fun I like them a lot!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Made 7 chaos day one and level 44. Couldn't play anything but my dailies yesterday. Today should be fun though.
Great! Currently playing HC with a lvl. 44 2-handed cyclone marauder.

Hailrake in A1 normal dropped a 37 allres Goldskin for me right off the bat, which was nice. Literally one of my first couple of drops in the new league. And just when I reached Cruel A2 and needed an upgrade, a ghost possessed a rogue exile who dropped

I've also found 1 exalted and 2 chaos orbs, so I've been pretty lucky so far. Fingers crossed against an early RIP, playing a cyclone build in HC is scary but very fun.
Last edited by Trentemoller on Mar 26, 2015, 12:59:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info