How's the one month going for everyone!?

I didn't plan to play, let alone start playing in HC (I'm too reckless for HC), but I really want that power ranger armor.

Went as a trapper. RNG obviously supported that decision.

Getting scared since I'm on A3 now. Not really experienced in HC, so I'll probably hang back until I get max Res against Piety.

Yes, at Normal. sue me.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Very slow. My only pace. Don't know if I'll finish Cruel before the month is up.

Not sure if serious or trolling. :/

Why not serious ? Some people have got a life you know . i mean , a real life like work/family etc ...
I've asked Dirk a few times to leave me out of his personal brand of inanity. I've gotten to where I simply ignore him.
Playing hc (ssf) for the first time, and right now I'm trying to figure out a way to get to cruel without having to get past Dominus. :-(
"
Damac0101 wrote:
... Guyz, Could you post your lvl and challenges progress ?

SC for me, I'm way too used to tasting death, lol.

Level 43 so no unique bosses for me yet! Completed 33/40 encounters and 3/18 missions so far. I'm really liking the way they set up the challenges so you have to knock out a big chunk of them rather than having to find that very last stupidly rare encounter. Gives me hope that I may actually be able to complete all the challenges by the time the league wraps up =)
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

Anyway, how we all doin?

Perfectly fine

Yesterday i got Grommash, so having in mind the upcoming BRM i crafted Alexstraza and now i enjoy my Wallet Warrior. Can't get enough of it.
Like lvl 31 shadow - phys to ele bower - had 440 burning arrow DPS in act 2 on normal just on 2 link :-)
Atm self-found solo.

Playing with like 16, 16, 71 res on act 3 - I know what to do to survive.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Mar 26, 2015, 9:15:05 AM
1 chaos'ed

1 alch'ed

found w/o m craft

base bought(aprox 7c) 40 alts, 3 alchs 4 scours, 2 regals.

first rip yesterday 47, new character 56.

full gear, but having trouble sleeping...

Ungodly Rng was used, yet still cant find a granite flask...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Mar 26, 2015, 9:36:38 AM
Wow I piled my way (even found a goldrim), in fellshire going to the boss and died going afk for 10 seconds to open the door.

Cleared the screen and I come back surrounded by monsters.

I swear the game does this on purpose. ~.~ I just want my red armor.
Dropped from random white golem in corrupted zone at 1 act cruel. Best starting luck ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info