How's the one month going for everyone!?

"
Arviû wrote:
Having fun^^

59 right now, having fun with static strike.

Playing softcore, so I don't really care about deaths, thus making it quite chilled for me.

Had some sweet drops, some Chaos, Voll's Protector, 3Dragons.

Oh right. Also:

you know that's a T1 drop right?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I've asked Dirk a few times to leave me out of his personal brand of inanity. I've gotten to where I simply ignore him.

welcome to the club
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Well for me... I was planning a Maligaro's Restraint build... however there is not yet 1 single maligaro's restraint on poe.trade.

uh-oh...
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Arviû wrote:
Having fun^^

Playing softcore, so I don't really care about deaths, thus making it quite chilled for me.

Oh right. Also:

you know that's a T1 drop right?

Yep I do know that. Yes. And I can't even get to play around with it because of exams coming up.
Makes me sad.
Last edited by Arviû on Mar 26, 2015, 5:07:11 PM
Best RNG ever, just sold an Alpha's howl for 1 exa and then
and
dropped :)
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
I haven't been able to play for more than a few hours last night, but levelling is going smoothly, and Elreon sold me both Herald of Ash and a 20Q Purity of Fire.

He's also the only master I've seen up to Act 3 Normal so I can only assume the others are jealous of our friendship.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Well we will see what her aims are.

I have to admit, I was kind of hoping/wondering whether or not you would answer to my post. lol.

I'm not even sure whether or not I want to identify her on not...

Kind of makes we want to read your book tho. Hm. Brb, looking at amazon.

Edit: Can you pm/post a link to it pls?
Last edited by Arviû on Mar 26, 2015, 6:50:19 PM
charan's book

or the post about it at least
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Jojas wrote:

Thanks but too late. :-)

Died very stupidly to one of Dominus' minions. Never considered THEM.

Aww Damn Jojas, sorry to hear about the rip :( If you can get back up and keep going I think that takes heart, stay strong man.

"
Boem wrote:
Mapping, but i am melee, so i am slowly losing position on the ladder until i get some RNG drop.

Spoiler

Bought the armor and life ring yesterday and found the boots, so not a bad day.

My gear is pretty dumbster atm except the 2h imo.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : and the boots, although people always go "meuh meuh no move speed" i like em.

Ooh nice Boam, seems like you're doing pretty well to me. Move speed is always a bonus imo, I still like the boots :D

"
kussekurt wrote:
lvl 50 in hc league. But Ill farm the time missed in the weekdays in this weekend :)

Ooo lvl 50 very nice! Done well so far imo Kussekurt, all the best with the coming weekend :D

"
Denezen wrote:
So far my initial couple hours were good.. played last night (from lvl 21 up to 31) and boy oh boy this game was having its way with me big time.

How you ask? Well, not only did RNG give me no real good drops at all, it gave me so little in the way or rares I still have only ~3-4 alts to my name, so tough to trade up for jewellers or fuse with that kinda luck.

to add to this though, every location that I entered I was running into hard ass mobs.. I must have run into otherworldly like every single map, and when I was trying to dispatch that mob, I would have Exiles, and other rares on my ass the whole time. I was like, wow, this game is REALLY trying to kill my ass tonight. Throwing me three rare enemies at once was also happening a lot more than usual.. Really weird!

Anyway, I was going strong until first quest I tried to do for Caterina.. it was in Crematorium, and I practically got one shotted. and it was the first quest! I had absolutely no chance to get away alive.

Normally I would be upset, but with everything else that happened, I just laughed and conceeded that the game wanted me dead last night.

I expect a much better rng day today as the gods have been appeased.

Damn Denezen, that's a rough start and a half! Gah, sorry to hear about the rip man though glad to hear you could have a laugh about it. Heres to your next character, I'm sure this round will be more rewarding for you and well done on getting so high too, impressive.

"
Arviû wrote:
Having fun^^

Oh right. Also: The Goddess Bound

Oh very nice lvl 59, hey huge congrats on the The Goddess Bound drop, verrry nice!

"
mucker wrote:
I only had time to get to normal ledge with my solo character but I had 7 ghosts along the way.
Three were in the terraces and I manged to chase them all through packs, gave me a ton of rares for the start of the game as well as

I also managed to chase one in to the dweller.
So fun I like them a lot!

That's a great start Mucker, yeah I'm really enjoying the ghosts too. Haha, yes I will often chase them through hoards of monsters lol, might be the end of me like that :P

"
Made 7 chaos day one and level 44. Couldn't play anything but my dailies yesterday. Today should be fun though.

Oh nice trading Vesuvius! That should give you a solid start, hey all the best with today :D

"
Trentemoller wrote:
Great! Currently playing HC with a lvl. 44 2-handed cyclone marauder.

Hailrake in A1 normal dropped a 37 allres Goldskin for me right off the bat, which was nice. Literally one of my first couple of drops in the new league. And just when I reached Cruel A2 and needed an upgrade, a ghost possessed a rogue exile who dropped Deidbell

I've also found 1 exalted and 2 chaos orbs, so I've been pretty lucky so far. Fingers crossed against an early RIP, playing a cyclone build in HC is scary but very fun.

Wow Trentemoller, seems like you're having all the rng. Very nicely done on the helm and exalt! Impressive stuff, now don't rip haha.

"
BearCares wrote:
Well for me... I was planning a Maligaro's Restraint build... however there is not yet 1 single maligaro's restraint on poe.trade.

uh-oh...

Oh heck, your'll have to let me know how the build turns out BearCares, thought that belt was like ripcity. But all the best man, hopefully you get hold of one.

"
Nutius wrote:
Best RNG ever, just sold an Alpha's howl for 1 exa and then Belly of the Beast and Windscream dropped :)

Wow Nutius! Seems like you're another one having insane rng, very impressive man! Heres to more awesome drops :D

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
I haven't been able to play for more than a few hours last night, but levelling is going smoothly, and Elreon sold me both Herald of Ash and a 20Q Purity of Fire.

He's also the only master I've seen up to Act 3 Normal so I can only assume the others are jealous of our friendship.

Hey very nice pick up on Elron Dan! Lol, it's not hard to see why with those steals.
#NeverGoing90
"
andkamen wrote:
charan's book

or the post about it at least

tyvm :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info