Build Share: the Charging Bull RF. a gameplay concept. [updated]

@AcrylicHercules, thank you for your kind words.
and your Infernal Cyclone build looks very interesting. especially the Chernobog + Pyre combination.

@grepman, current hit rate is satisfactory, but yes Resolute Technique is an option.
although I'm currently going up towards Cruel Preparation and Heart Of Flame, I'll grab RT soon after that. not sure which path to take for it, though.
up from Barbarism (possibly grabbing Skull Cracking, then Bone Breaker), or down from Expertise, while grabbing Unyielding?

a theoretical maximum for this build, looks something like THIS.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Mar 21, 2015, 4:52:49 AM
You don't need to stun monsters to burn them with RF, you can..... walk up to them! lol!
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
@jk, keep doing what you find fun.

"
yotmato wrote:
You don't need to stun monsters to burn them with RF, you can..... walk up to them! lol!

Going OT here but wouldn't that be interesting to cause status ailments on stun? And only if the stun lasted long enough, i.e. causes that stun marker to pop up above the mob.
there are class specific builds to discuss builds and gameplay help section for players that struggle with mechanics
"
yotmato wrote:

I believe the stun support gem in this build, like in every build is for defence.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Strimlaren wrote:
"
yotmato wrote:

I believe the stun support gem in this build, like in every build is for defence.

When John shows me him stunning things with that build when you actually need defence (maps) I'll take this build seriously. You don't need defence to mess about in docks.

Believe it or not, it takes more to make a build then copy RF build and add in one mace cluster. No conc effect on RF and one mace cluster with 1h GS is going to be incredibly ineffective.

Not that John cares of course, he's welcome to ignore this.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Mar 21, 2015, 1:58:06 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
You don't need defence to mess about in docks.

what a load of crap.

"
No conc effect on RF

already addressed this, but since you aren't reading and are being elitist and patronizing as fuck (as usual), you are more than welcome to make these boots

BBBR.
good fkn luck.

"
and one mace cluster with 1h GS is going to be incredibly ineffective.

yet again, I'm not looking to Stunlock Uber Atziri here.
for the low (66-68) maps this character is running, the stun from Shield Charge and a bit of Ground Slam, is enough to have fun. enough to keep stuff in place while RF burns them.
Last edited by johnKeys on Mar 21, 2015, 3:33:45 PM
Give them to me if you want them coloured. 200 Chromes will do it easily.

Yawn... not even gunna address the rest of it...

Obviously it works since it's a fucking cookie cutter RF build, your additions on the hand.... it's not like I haven't played RF in HC to 90 and tested pretty much every combination....
Last edited by Chundadragon on Mar 21, 2015, 3:47:58 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Give them to me if you want them coloured. 200 Chromes will do it easily.
Yawn... not even gunna address the rest of it...

about 133 actually. or 186 if you Chrome manually.
at least according to http://siveran.github.io/calc.html.

would give them to you and happily watch as RNG melts your arrogant face, just to teach you a lesson, but see I'm better than that - so not going to happen.

cookie cutter? no idea. it's an RF build by LiftingNerd, that feels satisfying to play and that's why I picked it.
my "additions" are trying to make something a bit different from it.
get a bit creative. use a skill very few are using in PvE, as a main component.
you really should try that sometime.
although I assure you it's less than 1 million DPS and not a Atziri-face-tanking-Mortezzah-like "nuke the world" build, so "boring" to you I guess.
"
johnKeys wrote:
would give them to you and happily watch as RNG melts your arrogant face, just to teach you a lesson, but see I'm better than that - so not going to happen.

=) Dw, I can take the hit easily. Even 20k chromes.

Thankfully my creativity extends beyond adding in 5 skill nodes that make the build worse.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Mar 21, 2015, 3:54:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info