Build Share: the Charging Bull RF. a gameplay concept. [updated]

@Chunda I don't mean this as a personal attack... I don't know you at all and have no basis on which to form an opinion of you. I'm only commenting on how I saw how the dialog degrade from something innocuous to outright hostility.

In john's defense (not that he needs any defending), you guys who kept calling his build "shit" and saying that it "will get almost no positive feedback ... since it does nothing very well" and will be ineffective in the endgame, are completely missing the point of the post, as john pointed out many times.

Instead of saying something like "well, then, this build isn't for me but good luck to you" and moving along, you insisted on escalating the let me tell you how shit your build is line. Nothing john said could pull you from your insistence that if a build isn't end-game, it's shit. If gameplay isn't high level maps, then it's not worth discussing. You're shitting in his thread. I'd be pissed too, if it were my thread.

My point was, no matter who's at fault in this kind of thread (who am I to assign blame), people like you make people like me not want to participate. That can't be good for the game.

I've got a handful of level 80+ characters, but none of them are particularly original, and I'll probably never farm Atziri with any of them. And they're all soft-core. So, I needn't bother sharing what fun I have had, because the response I should expect to get is either complete indifference (my only build guide has zero responses lol) or "your build is shit because ..."

I'd rather not bother, thanks to threads like this.

Anyhow, sorry john for continuing the derailing of your thread. I'm out.
- here's my sig
Read it all carefully again, I am more than willing to have a civil discussion - read John's responses, feel free to share your fun - when you start by insulting other members in the forums that's when you are inviting people to call you shit.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hey don't worry about it Chunda, some of us understand what you were trying to do. I for one find criticism more amusing than oppressive when it comes to the builds I cook up. Such as when people tell my why it's a terrible to do a whirling blades build for the 1 month league.

I love seeing the walls of text pile up xD

And sometimes I can actually get ideas from it too.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 22, 2015, 1:15:55 AM
Nice ineffective build, if this would be reddit i would upvote you so some noob would try your build and fail horribly.
"
johnKeys wrote:
my "additions" are trying to make something a bit different from it.
get a bit creative. use a skill very few are using in PvE, as a main component.

Hahahahahahahaa adds 5 points to build calls himself creative
Last edited by Deathbringerx on May 20, 2015, 12:00:19 PM
bumping this, for people who find this build and/or gameplay concept fun, and people who have serious comments/feedback on how to make it better while keeping the "stun and burn" concept in tact.

people who don't, are here to "lecture" me about how much I suck at this game, calling me names etc' - you are not welcome here, and will be ignored if you insist on staying and have no intention to change course.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
updated with an option to use Elemental Equilibrium instead of Flammability.
I hope you're not using Ground Slam with added fire and EE ...
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
I hope you're not using Ground Slam with added fire and EE ...

It's going to be melee phys, perhaps with a hatred/herald of ice.
Will update the OP fully when I log in this weekend, to accomodate the EE change.

A thread in Gameplay Help made me realise EE would be much smoother to use instead of Flammabilty, in terms of gameplay flow.
Maybe add back the curse when I have enough sockets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info