Build Share: the Charging Bull RF. a gameplay concept. [updated]

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
would give them to you and happily watch as RNG melts your arrogant face, just to teach you a lesson, but see I'm better than that - so not going to happen.

=) Dw, I can take the hit easily. Even 20k chromes.

Thankfully my creativity extends beyond adding in 5 skill nodes that make the build worse.

I had just about enough of you, Mr. "I know better so no one may have fun without my permission".
maybe you did get to 90 in HC playing RF (GG), but those "five nodes" (and a couple of gem links) do not "make the build worse".
they make the build interesting for me to play, and apparently others found the "stun and burn" concept fun too, if you read a couple comments in this thread.

you are an authority to absolutely fkn nothing, and just because I don't think the same way you do, doesn't make what I do "worse".
so deal with it.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Mar 21, 2015, 4:18:52 PM
This thread is really starting to remind me of that fight that Naruto and Sasuke had when they were kids. Using their fists in order to better understand one another.

And that is why I hereby, by the power invested in me, declare you two official PoE Rivals. Please take good care of one another.

xD
Rivals? no. the guy has more experience with the game, at least since Release, compared to my weekend-playing, too-old-to-no-life self.
that's a fact.
what pisses me off though, is his attitude. acting like he alone knows what's best for everyone else, and if someone disagrees - he's wrong.

I don't take people like that as "rivals".
I ignore people like that. send them to "be an authority on what's right" with someone else.
Last edited by johnKeys on Mar 21, 2015, 4:29:53 PM
@Bear, I actually compare it to my cat shitting on my bed and me constantly telling it to stop shitting on my bed but it keeps doing so =(

I have been exceedingly polite to you John, sorry if you can't take negative criticism. Every time from page one, you respond with insults - that is true arrogance and something no-one can respect.

If my build was bad, I would ask everyone to come and correct it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Mar 21, 2015, 4:40:17 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:

If my build was bad, I would ask everyone to come and correct it.

maybe, but if theoretically I'd jump in and go "your concept is bad, you suck, I know better so listen to me"... let me just take a wild guess what kind of response I'd get.

you are more than welcome to advise on how to make the "stun and burn" more effective, but "lose the stun and play RF like everyone else" is not a valid advice here.
and get rid of the attitude. it makes me sick.
"
johnKeys wrote:

and get rid of the attitude. it makes me sick.

This is boring me, check from page one - you are incredibly toxic and won't suffer anything negative. I'm done with morons like you.

They say the older the wiser, clearly not true here.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Mar 21, 2015, 4:46:05 PM
"
BearCares wrote:
This thread is really starting to remind me of that fight that Naruto and Sasuke had when they were kids. Using their fists in order to better understand one another.

And that is why I hereby, by the power invested in me, declare you two official PoE Rivals. Please take good care of one another.

xD

it actually reminded me more of

I'm with johnkeys on this one. Another recent thread was asking if our community was really so bad, and lots of folks chimed in on each side of the topic. But this thread is a good example of the toxicity that pushes so many people away.

Here's how I see the basic gist of this thread:

----------

--> Hey guys, I've been playing this build, nothing special, but with a little twist I find fun. Thought I'd share it with you.

<-- Your build sucks. You made stupid choices, and it just sucks. It'll never handle the hardest content.

--> Uhh, just to be clear, it's just some fun I've been having. Not a guide on how to beat the game.

<-- Doesn't matter. Still sucks. It'll never work. I'm going to ignore the fact that it's not meant to run the hardest content, and point out that it sucks, for all of these other reasons. And since it sucks, any other opinion you have is irrelevant.

--> Dude, it's just for fun... I find it fun, and thought others who play like I do may also find it fun.

<-- If you're not having fun my way, then it doesn't count as having fun. You shouldn't come here posting stuff that isn't my idea of perfect and not expect to be told your build sucks. And you're being insulting and arrogant for defending yourself.

----------

This kind of exchange makes it incredibly uninviting for someone like me, who plays when I can for fun, and who doesn't worry whether my builds are technically flawless, from sharing with like-minded players. Who wants to participate if you're just going to be shit on like this, and then get told you're the toxic one?

I'm willing to bet the vast majority of players in this game will never see a high-level map, or live-stream their level 90, and certainly never farm Atziri. They play more like johnkeys and I do. And yet, if any dare talk about a build that isn't "end-game viable", they should expect this kind of response? Meh. Not worth my time.
- here's my sig
@Acrylic: I think you're missing some of the nuance. As I read this topic, Chunda-kun was actually trying to be helpful, even offering Keys-sama some gear. But then misunderstandings occurred and it began to spiral. I don't think any harm was intended from either of them, but they were just speaking a different language is all.

I can actually understand both of their perspectives. But I feel it was their rhetoric that came into conflict, independent of either of their intentions.

I could be wrong. Anyways, it was a fascinating study in human dynamics and the nature of subjectivity ^^
@Acrylic, that's hardly how this has panned out at all, I started out simply by saying stun isn't going to be effective in endgame maps.

Then John decides this is a personal attack and tells everyone to fuck off who doesn't like his build. Not the first time this has happened.

Here is a sample of John's responses:
"
now, I'd appreciate if people stop pissing me off.

to respond to criticism.
"
because people's Mirror-Worthy staffs are shoved too deep up their asses nowadays.

You know what they say... Meet one asshole, you met an asshole... meet loads of assholes, you're the asshole.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Mar 21, 2015, 10:41:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info