How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

I regret not getting Eternal.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
"
Grughal wrote:
Only regret I have is I never went for the bigger packs at once instead of gathering all the smaller packs.

If I took all my packs and combined the price and went for Diamond/Eternal instead at the time when they were around I could have forum avatar AND/or my own unique design.

Now I have neither :P

You donated for e brag and a bigger e peen?

Yes, obviously.

No, seriously, how are you able to get that impression from my post? I said the only regret I have (aka I got nothing else, I don't regret spending money on PoE because it's an awesome game and deserves all and more) is the fact that I missed out on the custom avatar and design.

How is that e-peening? I think it would be awesome to create a unique (or influence a design of one rather) and simply regret not doing it when I had the chance, because is seemed "too much" but I ended up using the same (and more in the future) anyway.

Your views are perfectly legitimate. I would have expressed the same in your shoes. <Removed by support>
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Mar 11, 2015, 6:00:20 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
The closest one I have possibly come to regret was the Warrior Supporter pack, but I still like it.

Shoulda got that Champion Pack instead, the portal alone is a good enough reason :) Also wish I'd found this game earlier or else I would've probably got the Eternal and Gold/Diamond as well :/

Answering OP, $1,100 no regrets at all :)
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
It's funny how this picture of me IRL explains my exact stance on this.

$500+

anything is everything
No because if I bought a game it would cost about as much.

I personally would rather have been able to buy the game in a store then have to DL the whole thing each time I install it on a pc. But with so much changing in patch you'd have to dl a bunch of stuff anyways.

My regret was not buying stash tabs sooner but then again I was waiting for a better payment method.

One thing I'd like to remind is that when you buy stuff your basically paying for the expansions in a way. So it might seem like a lot but 2-3 expansions down the line was it really?
Last edited by CalamityAOE on Mar 10, 2015, 10:16:12 PM
"
Jerle wrote:

Your views are perfectly legitimate. I would have expressed the same in your shoes. <Removed by support>

Oh yes. I think he is trying to be I_NO. :-@
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Mar 11, 2015, 6:00:55 AM
60 $ - for cat, arctic portal, arctic weapon effect, and 10 skins.
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
no idea how much I spent...
few mtx, around 60 premium stash tab, 2 packs...
definately no regret.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Perq wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Who the fuck is trying to be me; They can't be me I have too much swags.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 11, 2015, 6:25:58 AM
"
"
Perq wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Who the fuck is trying to be me; They can't be me I have too much swags.

No one hes just projecting, go back to the jurassic period! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info