How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

I regret neglecting the game during OB. Wish I got in on those supporter packs. Also should have ponied up more during the end of CB for a tricked out Kiwi. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

All the money I have spent was well worth it.
$250, and absolutely no regrets. Money well spent.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
The closest one I have possibly come to regret was the Warrior Supporter pack, but I still like it.

Shoulda got that Champion Pack instead, the portal alone is a good enough reason :) Also wish I'd found this game earlier or else I would've probably got the Eternal and Gold/Diamond as well :/

Answering OP, $1,100 no regrets at all :)
Yeah if only they would resell the older Supporter packs, I would prolly buy them all.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
1000$, not a damn thing... maybe. haha
Last edited by Kamirun on Mar 12, 2015, 7:02:21 PM
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

120 $

all custom ,no regrets.
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
Last edited by Armorpiercer on Mar 17, 2015, 10:38:47 AM
Zero Ragrets.

Id spend more, if i could :)
Dran, drauf, drüber !

I cant remember what Silver support cost, any one of the Veterans here? =)..

I have buy alot of shop i think like total = 200$ at least..
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
I spent $35 on this game. Do I have regrets? YES!

I regret not buying more points when the Canadian Dollar was higher lol

The other day I went to the drug store. I was very surprised to see some $25 Karma Koin cards for sale, as I didn't think they would sell them in Canada.

I was just planning on picking up a $100 prepaid credit card. But since Karma Koin sponsored the season 1 PvP event, which was fun to play AND to watch, I decided on buying a $75 credit card + $25 Karma Koin instead.

One GREAT thing I noticed about the Karma Koin is that there is no activation fee. Which is a great advantage over normal prepaid $25 credit card, which might have a $3.95 activation fee.

HOWEVER, I didn't expect the Canadian Dollar to be this weak lol

I wanted to convert my $25 Canadian dollars Karma Koin into a $20 USD poe points pack, but the website said there was insufficient balance on the card.

Back when Karma Koin first sponsored PoE in Autumn 2014, the Canadian dollar was worth $0.89 US dollar, now it's worth a paltry $0.79, which means $25 CAN dollars is worth $19.87, or $19.37 after a hypothetical 2.5% currency conversion fee, which is what my other prepaid credit card charges.

At this rate, what I might do is wait for the CAN dollar to go up to the point where I can get a $20 point pack, or I might just buy 2 more $25 Karma Koin, since $75 CAN is worth around 58 USD. I could buy the Apprentice pack with that much. That pack offers a lot of value, since it comes down to $10 USD for that awesome looking armor set.
Got 77 stash tabs. No regrets at all... The game is great, so of.c. one should support the makers of it :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info