PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Since Dsync is a dev choice and not a bug...Isnt there a way to warn us or let us know somehow?

The server does instantly force resync if it detects a character death...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Desync is a bug. It is not a mechanic.

Playing around a bug, or metagaming around it, doesn't make the bug a mechanic.

Is it a dev choice? Well, when you've got the same bug for years, it seems the devs don't care too much about fixing it. If they do care, they're doing a horrible job showing it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 28, 2015, 11:33:21 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/175363
So we are at the desync thread cycle of the month again? Im waiting for the legacy thread to pop up.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Is it a dev choice? Well, when you've got the same bug for years, it seems the devs don't care too much about fixing it. If they do care, they're doing a horrible job showing it.

I'm surprised they haven't started mentioning it in their advertising campaigns. It's such a glorious feature.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:

I'm surprised they haven't started mentioning it in their advertising campaigns. It's such a glorious feature.

It's so good I also dont get why they dont advertise that feature more... we might even get a population explosion if more people knew about PoE boasts a brand new reverse-synconized randomization character positioning system that makes the game far more exciting than other shit games without such a unique feature.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Mar 1, 2015, 9:04:28 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:
It's so good I also dont get why they dont advertise that feature more... we might even get a population explosion if more people knew about PoE boasts a brand new reverse-synconized randomization character positioning system that makes the game far more exciting than other shit games without such a unique feature.

"Ever wanted to enter doors in your favourite RPG more than once? How about ten times? Heck, when the servers are having a bad day you could even enjoy the exact same door for 20 times before being forced to log out and have your character in standard league. Available now in our DOOR DLC-pack."

"Ever felt like games were moving too fast or too consistent? Introducing graphical lagg time, a new feature developed by GGG to make sure your playing experience is variable at ALL times! Go from extreme bullet mode(0 fps) to byebyehardcoremode (180 fps) in the blink of an eye, repeatedly, until you are forced to give up and wait for the servers to return back to normal for you to reroll your character that took 3 months to level. Come join us for variable fun/not fun. Your experiences may vary, which is another feature for GGG. You're welcome world."

I should go into advertising, honestly.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Ok... the bs about desync being a "feature" is stupid. There are features in the game that make desync a reality... features GGG doesn't want to remove. That doesn't make desync a feature.
I dont get why they dont insta remove these kind of threads because at this point desync threads are worse than ad spam.
Desync is just myth ! Illuminati confirmed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info