Poll: What would you prefer as a nerf to crit mechanic?

"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Where is the "No nerf is needed" option? Crit got nerfed every single patch, it already reached a point where it is balanced, considering the opportunity costs that you have to invest into passive points + gear mods.
needed or not, nerf is coming so stop being stupid with your stupid reply

crit is still OP
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Uginator wrote:
nerf surgical mod on flask
single most op thing about crit builds
you can name everuthing about crit op
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I say:

Make everything that SUCKS, BETTER, instead of nerfing skills that are powerful and fun.
"
Laminar_Flow1 wrote:
I say:

Make everything that SUCKS, BETTER, instead of nerfing skills that are powerful and fun.

If crit wasnt OP
you wouldnt consider them to "suck"
Would be priceless to witness all QQ when/if crit stay as it is.
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
My biggest worry is that any nerfs to crit would also adversely affect semi-crit builds (30-40% crit chance, 300-400% mult). Those do not seem to be the kinds of builds GGG would want to discourage, and if anything are far closer to their original design for how crit should be used: a bonus to "real" damage, rather than the grounds for a build in and of itself.

I play semi-crit because it's more interesting than spamming crit, and I actually get to use damage % nodes on the tree as it was designed. Hopefully players like me won't get screwed with any potential crit nerfs...
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
"
demon9675 wrote:
My biggest worry is that any nerfs to crit would also adversely affect semi-crit builds (30-40% crit chance, 300-400% mult). Those do not seem to be the kinds of builds GGG would want to discourage, and if anything are far closer to their original design for how crit should be used: a bonus to "real" damage, rather than the grounds for a build in and of itself.

I play semi-crit because it's more interesting than spamming crit, and I actually get to use damage % nodes on the tree as it was designed. Hopefully players like me won't get screwed with any potential crit nerfs...

Sign. Every single word. Making builds and using gear should be about balancing different aspects, and not about mindlessly min/maxing.
Crit is fine as is. Seriously go look at ChonoDragons Uber down guide. All the budget builds dont even use crit. Maybe we should be talking about nerfing those non crit builds as price/performance is too good. (DD, incinerates, Facebreaker, SRS, etc)

Crits expensive as hell and any nerf discussed would destroy spell caster crit which is already bad <50% CC with low CD.

Oh and another thing didnt we just do this last major patch and one before that? Yeah we did and I supported them then but any father goes to far and will remove diversity (and probably kill self-caster crit)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 13, 2015, 6:28:29 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Crit is fine as is. Seriously go look at ChonoDragons Uber down guide. All the budget builds dont even use crit. Maybe we should be talking about nerfing those non crit builds as price/performance is too good. (DD, incinerates, Facebreaker, SRS, etc)

Crits expensive as hell and any nerf discussed would destroy spell caster crit which is already bad <50% CC with low CD.

Oh and another thing didnt we just do this last major patch and one before that? Yeah we did and I supported them then but any father goes to far and will remove diversity (and probably kill self-caster crit)
lol
Do you even understand how economy works ...

If crit is expensive, it's mainly because crit is the Strongest thing in game and people are willing to pay the most for it

Nerf Crit QQ threads

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info