Poll: What would you prefer as a nerf to crit mechanic?

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
i prefer no critt nerf threads,....
Every day another nerf this or nerf this Thread.
if u arent happy with the game, stop playing the game,.....
IG Harom_
I'll go with None of the above.

Crit is fine as a mechanic as is.
Put diminishing returns in after a 50% crit chance.
None of the above.

I'd like to see weapons and spells get their own base crit multiplier to scale, the same way crit chance works (I.e. Daggers have high base crit chance, low base multi. Mauls get low chance, high multi).
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
babuzi wrote:
i prefer no critt nerf threads,....
Every day another nerf this or nerf this Thread.
if u arent happy with the game, stop playing the game,.....

"
Veryll wrote:
I'll go with None of the above.

Crit is fine as a mechanic as is.

[Removed by Support]

since crit is still OP as fuck, it highly unlikely that the balance in question implies a buff
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Feb 27, 2015, 9:34:37 AM
Dont nerf crit, buff other stuff to close the gap
I dont see any any key!
there in an issue between crit / no crit balance...
Crit allows more damage ( for the same number of passiv points ), more status ailment, and more flask charges. More instant leech with Acuity. There isnt any drawback with building crit, and ever worst, that true whatever the base crit chance.

The crit multi nerf was a good thing, but I think crit chance should also decreased so we have a real choice.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 27, 2015, 9:41:29 AM
"
Malone wrote:
there in an issue between crit / no crit balance...
Crit allows more damage ( for the same number of passiv points ), more status ailment, and more flask charges. More instant leech with Acuity. There isnt any drawback with building crit, and ever worst, that true whatever the base crit chance.

The crit multi nerf was a good thing, but I think crit chance should also decreased so we have a real choice.
Inb4 somebody says : "Duh reflect is the drawback, duh"
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
None of the above.

I'd like to see weapons and spells get their own base crit multiplier to scale, the same way crit chance works (I.e. Daggers have high base crit chance, low base multi. Mauls get low chance, high multi).

this is interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info