Poll: What would you prefer as a nerf to crit mechanic?

I hope crit will stay as is, but other things will be introduced and other stuff buffed. For example, I can see them going in the direction of "leech rate", Cherrubim, Vorici has it, the new amulet... Also, they introduce new items with freeze/shock/ignite chance, more of it in the passive tree.

Crit is super fun in this game, it would be shame not to use it if we want to. I just think other damage sources need some multipliers and cool mechanics.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
babuzi wrote:
i prefer no critt nerf threads,....
Every day another nerf this or nerf this Thread.
if u arent happy with the game, stop playing the game,.....

"
Veryll wrote:
I'll go with None of the above.

Crit is fine as a mechanic as is.

[Removed by Support]

since crit is still OP as fuck, it highly unlikely that the balance in question implies a buff

Why you care so much about the crit? If you think its OP play it ! If you dont like it dont lol no need to bitch about something that you dont like . Game is PvE [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Feb 27, 2015, 10:09:16 AM
"
Game is PvE [Removed by Support]

As long as we're considering PvE, I don't want to see too many nerfs. Most of the time, when I read "xy is OP, pls nerf", what I understand is "if I cannot do this, noone should have fun with it".
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
"
Daidelos wrote:
I hope crit will stay as is, but other things will be introduced and other stuff buffed. For example, I can see them going in the direction of "leech rate", Cherrubim, Vorici has it, the new amulet... Also, they introduce new items with freeze/shock/ignite chance, more of it in the passive tree.

Crit is super fun in this game, it would be shame not to use it if we want to. I just think other damage sources need some multipliers and cool mechanics.

I agree with this, I want buffs to non crit builds not nerfs to crit!

Buff RT for example

Give caster their own RT that take away crit and gives them some big buff

just random thoughts lol
I dont see any any key!
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
babuzi wrote:
i prefer no critt nerf threads,....
Every day another nerf this or nerf this Thread.
if u arent happy with the game, stop playing the game,.....

"
Veryll wrote:
I'll go with None of the above.

Crit is fine as a mechanic as is.

[Removed by Support]

since crit is still OP as fuck, it highly unlikely that the balance in question implies a buff

Why you care so much about the crit? If you think its OP play it ! If you dont like it dont lol no need to bitch about something that you dont like . Game is PvE [Removed by Support]
I care about balance

GGG promised us a game with a wide diversity of builds and a competitive game

Crit is master race and other builds are mostly shit compared to it

not everybody is a selfish millennial generation kid that wants instant and optimal power NOW
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Pointless thread.

No sense worrying about this.
Build for max crit, some crit, or don't build for crit at all.

People all too often seem to be looking at what someone else does/has instead of having fun with whatever they made themselves. Freaking childish nerds.
Last edited by Tmfm on Feb 27, 2015, 10:21:00 AM
I have to agree crit builds are strong but crit is luxory!As someone who have played lots of crit builds i can say that you getting rekt by reflect monsters, yes you can get some defensive against it with Acuity but oh wait.... it cost 1-2 months of farming currency (after the nerf its not that good).
People that play less than 2 hours weekly and cant afford crit items or reach above level 80 shouldnt create threads about crit or any build. :^)
"
I have to agree crit builds are strong but crit is luxory!As someone who have played lots of crit builds i can say that you getting rekt by reflect monsters, yes you can get some defensive against it with Acuity but oh wait.... it cost 1-2 months of farming currency (after the nerf its not that good).
People that play less than 2 hours weekly and cant afford crit items or reach above level 80 shouldnt create threads about crit or any build. :^)

there are people that play less than 2 hours weekly?

whats the point?
I dont see any any key!
"
Tmfm wrote:
Pointless thread.

No sense worrying about this.
Build for max crit, some crit, or don't build for crit at all.

People all too often seem to be looking at what someone else does/has instead of having fun with whatever they made themselves. Freaking childish nerds.
its not about what others do...

if you roll several different build have have the badluck to at first roll a crit build, pretty much all the other build will feel like shit since crit is so much OPier
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
nice thread. 20 more crit nerf threads and its removed from the game. gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info