1.3.1d Patch Notes

aight just a thought ;O
"
CabooseDog wrote:
aight just a thought ;O

Next time, try to think things through before posting something that will just make people more against PvP. People are easily incited in the wake of drastic nerfs like these.

Unless people loathing PvP benefits you in some way of course. :^)
That guys mirrow arrow build 1 shot mobs in 6ppl party in 1 sec with far from perfect gear... with +3 bow and lvl 4 empower he maybe can do 100% more dmg, I think 80% might be fine.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
"
Samkiud wrote:
Another patch, another nerf.

I can actually get behind this being stated every patch.
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
You are so wrong. It is probably still over powered. It does need to be addressed fast before too many people respec to this genuinely over performing damage skill.

Why is it a problem if more people respec into it? The leagues are basically dead and players are looking for fun things to do... they find a fun OP build to try and you instantly nerf it.

Because then when we give it the nerf it needs later, these people who converted thier character to this are more annoyed.

The issue we are fixing here is beyond OP, its actually a serious mistake that needed fixing.

Meanwhile in Ignite Prolif's secret evil lair;

"Muwahahahaha, MINIONS GET ANOTHER NERF," - Fire Trap

"You would know all about nerfs, eh?!" - Detonate Dead (still agitated obviously)

"Atleast I can still one shot bosses," - Flame Blast

"TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL," - Vaal Molten Shell (*joined torment just for scold's bridle*)

"LOLOLOOOlololelelehuhe, I'm just here cuz I can be" - Mjolner

"I'm still relevant," - Explosive Arrow

"I'm slightly less relevant," - Burning Arrow Traps

~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Nerfed2Hell Minion Prison;

"Really, Minion Instability was useful for a month?" - Summon Skeletons(-50% ele dmg)

"...+1....+2...+1...+2..paragon's...paragon's...please..god..PLEASE!" - Summon Raging Spirits

"...please guys, just let me out, I won't burn anything anymore, I promise" - Burning Miscreation Specters

"...WTB 5000% Quality Increased Duration Gem.." - Evangelist Specters

"we're nothing but meatshields now, GGG made Necromancer builds relevant and then went to great lengths to make sure that we would never end up on the Uber Atziri Tier List" - Summon Zombies

"speak for yourself... +1...+2... +1...+2..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH!!" -lvl 19 Corrupted Summon Raging Spirits

~~~~~~~~~~~

"...every facking time I roll an interesting character GGG halves it's effectiveness." - everyone else.

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
I've got to agree that this is pretty underhanded, there's no way it deserves 80% less effectiveness when it's very well thought out and diverse.

I'd say that a nerf of 50% would've been well acceptable, but 80%? It's pretty much useless now.

Nice job.

You are so wrong. It is probably still over powered. It does need to be addressed fast before too many people respec to this genuinely over performing damage skill.

Better just play flameblast if you want to carry 6 man 78s.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Why is it a problem if more people respec into it? The leagues are basically dead and players are looking for fun things to do... they find a fun OP build to try and you instantly nerf it.

Because then when we give it the nerf it needs later, these people who converted thier character to this are more annoyed.

The issue we are fixing here is beyond OP, its actually a serious mistake that needed fixing.

Thank you for the patch notes! I am glad things are under control. Hopefully things won't be as OP as this in the future.
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
nikheizen wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:
aight just a thought ;O

Next time, try to think things through before posting something that will just make people more against PvP. People are easily incited in the wake of drastic nerfs like these.

Unless people loathing PvP benefits you in some way of course. :^)

wat

I'm all for pvp if people don't want to play it, they won't play it. Sure, maybe the idea of balancing around pvp wasn't fully thought out and I admit that, but as for these guys overreacting? not my problem if they are not open minded man :E
"
Do_odle wrote:
Meanwhile in Ignite Prolif's secret evil lair;

"Muwahahahaha, MINIONS GET ANOTHER NERF," - Fire Trap

"You would know all about nerfs, eh?!" - Detonate Dead (still agitated obviously)

"Atleast I can still one shot bosses," - Flame Blast

"TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL," - Vaal Molten Shell (*joined torment just for scold's bridle*)

"LOLOLOOOlololelelehuhe, I'm just here cuz I can be" - Mjolner

"I'm still relevant," - Explosive Arrow

"I'm slightly less relevant," - Burning Arrow Traps

~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Nerfed2Hell Minion Prison;

"Really, Minion Instability was useful for a month?" - Summon Skeletons(-50% ele dmg)

"...+1....+2...+1...+2..paragon's...paragon's...please..god..PLEASE!" - Summon Raging Spirits

"...please guys, just let me out, I won't burn anything anymore, I promise" - Burning Miscreation Specters

"...WTB 5000% Quality Increased Duration Gem.." - Evangelist Specters

"we're nothing but meatshields now, GGG made Necromancer builds relevant and then went to great lengths to make sure that we would never end up on the Uber Atziri Tier List" - Summon Zombies

"speak for yourself... +1...+2... +1...+2..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH!!" -lvl 19 Corrupted Summon Raging Spirits

~~~~~~~~~~~

"...every facking time I roll an interesting character GGG halves it's effectiveness." - everyone else.

This made me laugh
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info