1.3.1d Patch Notes

"We will still look at the situation, and there may be further changes coming."
We'll see what they'll do. Since there's a lot of crying here.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.3.1d
  • Reduced the life of Mirror Arrow and Blink Arrow clones by around 80%. The clones now take 80% less damage to match their previous survivability. The clones originally had their life set higher than normal for survivability reasons. The Minion Instability keystone passive took advantage of this large amount of life and lead to an unreasonably powerful skill combination. After this adjustment, you'll still be able to make instant exploding clones, but they will only have the damage of a fragile minion. The clones themselves still have the same survivability as before in combat situations.
  • Fixed a bug with the display of the life value for clones.

There is more to this problem, but this patch deals with the immediate cause of the extreme damage. We will still look at the situation, and there may be further changes coming.
Low life SRS Minion instability build upcoming ? :)

Maybe together with Cast on Crit.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Mar 8, 2015, 8:59:37 PM
"
Frolamiz wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OoNEytDH78&feature=youtu.be
While doing a jungle valley, I thought about showing the damage Mirror arrow can still do post patch.
Yes, it's not a map 78 or anything difficult (at my level it's a waste to go in them anyway), but my mirror arrow is level 18 in a quill rain with four supports (because there is also blink arrow), so the damages should be the same in a white 5L with a mirror arrow level 18 since quill rain only give attack/projectile speed.

just wondering how the fuck you got that much energy shield on a bow build?
nice
yeah, able to do atziri with shit eq,
one shot high lvl packs in pt of 6,
is totally not overpowered at all~ please unnerf kappa :D
nice
"
jacky5047 wrote:
yeah, able to do atziri with shit eq,
one shot high lvl packs in pt of 6,
is totally not overpowered at all~ please unnerf kappa :D

You know, you don't HAVE to use that "overpowered" build to advance. I'm certainly not using it, and I'm having an okay time with the game. :P
Last edited by MimSiE on Mar 12, 2015, 12:07:34 PM
Path of nerfile strikes again.
Is Poe still down saying i need to update and i'm pretty sure it already auto updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info