My torment 5link results

I can only second this, but it still comes down to RNG.

I have 5 linked over 30 items some in about 10 fusings some over 200. In the end I say its NOT worth using vorici as I managed to get also 3 6 links when trying to get a 5L.

But if your unlucky with linking, like some of my guild memebers, then yea use vorici. However you do lose the fact that you CAN get lucky and get a 6L....
Why to use Vorici -

My luck is horrible.

Any questions?
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Why to use Vorici link - because you can go 1000 fuses without getting a 5-link :) Such is RNG.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Did u even read the thread?

Or even my post, or just manipulated quotes. Read the entire post ffs.

Gees just use vorici if you think its cheaper.

Gl with it :)

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
Did u even read the thread?

Or even my post, or just manipulated quotes. Read the entire post ffs.

Gees just use vorici if you think its cheaper.

Gl with it :)

I don't think anyone at all in this thread claimed it was cheaper. Which it shouldn't be. Maybe you're the one missing the point?
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
I thought already all know Vorici recipes are a scam.
Those scared of rng (for a reason), may just use the recipe, but not proclaim Vorici is the most efficient way.

OP may be bad in statistics, but 5L chance is truly around the 100s, 6L is around the 800-900s.

And yes, in the long run manual linking of multiple items completely beats the recipe.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Feb 23, 2015, 6:29:03 AM
This whole thread can basically be summed up as:

OP: Not using Vorici is cheaper! These 3 trials PROVE it

Community: You've proved nothing

OP: But I'm riiiiight!!!!

Community: Your conclusion is indeed correct, but your methodology is false and proves nothing *tips fedora*

OP: Stop the bullshit posts!! Waaaaahhh!!

Last edited by Grimmhammer on Feb 23, 2015, 7:07:04 AM
"
torturo wrote:

OP may be bad in statistics, but 5L chance is truly around the 100s, 6L is around the 800-900s.

oh yeah and thats why people try their 25ex lottery scams all the time, because the chance to 6L in less than 1k+ fusings is soo high^^

Well I always 5L myself, because I hope for a 6L, but if I really aim for a 6L I'd definately use vorici.
Same for getting 6S... till now I needed MUCH more jewellers in average than if I'd just 6s by vorici

so for 5L.. yeah I kinda agree because you also have the chance of a 6L.
For 6s and 6L... statistically speaking yeah you might be better doing it yourself, but hey according to the statistics mirrors drop too.
Did I saw a mirror drop? - No
what vorici is good for is when you cant beat rng by volume, if you are one guy linking 1 item with plans on maybe never having enough to do it again. that is when you do vorici.

if you are a guy who can reliably get 10s of thousands of fusing orbs , then you qualify to roll the dice because you can beat the rng with volume,

some people would make a point that if you cant beat the rng by volume, you are better off converting the fuse to exa and buying what you need.
"
azraelb wrote:

I didn't get your point at all.

People do lotteries to avoid the rng fluctuations and lock the end price in the average range.
It's a win-win scenario, when other people risk instead of you.

What else do you need to know?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Feb 23, 2015, 7:34:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info