Item 5:
Spoiler

36 fuse

Item 6:
Spoiler

187 fuse

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Mar 15, 2015, 3:35:46 AM
i've manually 6 linked seven items, one of them took about 900 fus, a couple took almost 400, the rest were under 200. i'd only use vorici for corrupted items.
5-linked 3 (THREE) items

"101 fusing is THE AVERAGE amount for 5-linking"
Spoiler
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
So you 5 linked 3 items and for you thats enough to make a verdict huh?

Think Ill run these 3 maps I have and Ill tell you all is it truth that you cant sustain high lvl maps or not....

Guess what? I ran 3 level 77 maps and I got 1 map 78 lvl and 2 level 77 maps. Who said you cant sustain high lvl maps? Huh? I've got evidence you can!! Dont even dare to start a whine thread about map drops ever again!

If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Feb 22, 2015, 3:10:18 PM
"
So you 5 linked 3 items and for you thats enough to make a verdict huh?

Was waiting for B*LLSH*T replies like this.
Just leave the forum man for your zero addition to this community.

If I count the 10's of items I 5 linked on standard, I dare say 100-120 IS THE AVERAGE.
I was just making a point here why use vorici or why not.

ALL manual fusers know this already. I was trying to point out to those that don't know it.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Vorici is there if you want to avoid RNG from #!?%& your ()$$. That is why his prices are higher than the AVERAGE expected # of fuses to link. Average is the operating term here. So yeah, it is probably more expensive in the long run, but probably less so than you might think. In other words; I could come up with examples like yours; but I still used Vorici for my latest 5L. Because the one I attempted before saw me burning through 150 fuses (which was all I had at that time) with no good result. That was after 5L 2 other 6s items in less than 25 fuses.

So I think you're missing the premise, as stated by GGG btw: That Vorici prices are higher than what could be expected on AVERAGE, on the other hand it is SAFE.

Theoretically you could burn through 1500 fuses without a 5L, tell me about what's cheapest then.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
It's not rocket science and you don't need to show example to prove anything here. It's known that it takes around 100-120 fusings to 5 link something and lets say 1000 to 6link.

Now with these numbers in hand should we forget about vorici all the time ? nope : If you are in a situation that it matters a lot to get your (probably first and main) 5 link quick and you have few amount of fusings to try and not getting the 5 link ruins your plans and put you behind in competition, wise choice is to pay vorici some extra fusing to make sure nothing goes wrong. Same when you are trying to get a 6 link asap before anyone else to do uber for example, again you pay vorici to prevent possible disaster.

Now that you have got your much needed 5 link or 6 link and you want to make some money off of linking several items 5 link or 6 link, you take the risk but in long run you make profit linking items yourself.

It's that simple. choose wisely.

Last edited by Mephisto_n on Feb 22, 2015, 4:04:43 PM
"
unsane69 wrote:
Theoretically you could burn through 1500 fuses without a 5L, tell me about what's cheapest then.

Theoretically you could die from a lightning strike. Better stay at home, kids.
if you have a unique with item level 40 and u want to six link it u could go to the master to bypass it
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
5-linked 3 (THREE) items

"101 fusing is THE AVERAGE amount for 5-linking"
Spoiler

This.

Making conclusions about the "long term" after 3 armors is awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info