My torment 5link results

OP plz go back to maths classes and learn statistics. Thnx.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
~100 fus is average, yep. 5-linked 50+ items so far

If you are gonna 5-link just 1 item in a league, use vorici. If you are gonna link several, never use Vorici.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Average is the keyword.

The 1st 6L I ever linked was a carcass jack with 2 fusings trying to 5L it, which then I ALWAYS linked everything myself.

Then on a Voll's Protector which took me 2162 fusings.

Then on a PoH which took me 2401 fusings.

So for me personally the chance to 6L is 1 in 1522 fusings.

But as you see it could take as little as 2 fusings and as much as 2400+... Voraci is there for people who do not want to deal with RNGesus and I believe Voraci do charge for MORE than average fusing cost as far as 6L is concerned.

So use voraci if you dont want to deal with RNG, link yourself if you are feeling lucky. That's all.

As for people thinking 2400 fusing just to 6L is crazy think again. There are plenty of "6L my shit and win XX Exalts" posts and some of them actually took more than 2400... at the same time I personally 2 fuse 6Led... go figure... It's just typical RNGesus at work.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
I wish I knee how people even manage to get thousands of fusings, and within 3 month leagues? I don't even in 3 years.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
I wish I knee how people even manage to get thousands of fusings, and within 3 month leagues? I don't even in 3 years.

via trading.

If I have a decent stock that I saved up over a week or two I can make 3 to 5 ex a day of trading casually. That's over 300 fusings a month into torment everyday... if I try or get lucky on atziri drops and get a scepter or hope I can make 5 to 10ex easy...

2000 fusings or w/e really doesnt take much.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
BearCares wrote:
if you have a unique with item level 40 and u want to six link it u could go to the master to bypass it

You don't need master for linking it.
Ill never use vorici.

It just isn't worth it. Ive had plenty of <20 five links.

Every once in a while it will take me 200+ but its worth it. Plus there is always the chance for a 6l.

ALso on white items just 20% each time and you are almost certain to get 1-2 5ls before the 150 mark.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
It was a 5L, then I stopped to play this character for a few days and tried to 6L this chest because I didnt used it anyway. No 6L, but after like 40 fusings, it 5L again.

6L around 120 fusings.

This wasnt even 50 or so...

And 2 years ago I managed to 6L my Quill's Rain after using only 3 fusing orbs. I still remember that day, when the Well Connected Steam achievement popped up.

I will never use Vorici.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Feb 22, 2015, 5:08:52 PM
For 5linking, yeah, I will do it manually. 6 linking? Fucking forget that, going the safe route every time.
Spoiler
Also, the OP... formatting... my god, its awful.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
The master linking is clearly inferior... in the long term. People pay the premium to have the assurance of success. It's a choice. They don't want to be left with nothing, so they pay for the "insurance". Doesn't make it right/wrong. It's just a choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info