So this is Reddit?

"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Lmao scrotie, you for real?

they ban people for having an opinion? That's pretty epic.

Peace,

-Boem-

They fire people in real life, nowadays. Being a contrarian is well on its way to becoming a criminal act in most places. If they ever get remote mind reading in place, humans will be little better than zombies in 4 generations. There will be world peace and everyone will be happy. Those who think unhappy thoughts will be culled within hours by thought police drones.

R.I.P. science 2015

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
How do you reprgram a mindreading cullbot?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Lmao scrotie, you for real?

they ban people for having an opinion? That's pretty epic.

Peace,

-Boem-

They fire people in real life, nowadays. Being a contrarian is well on its way to becoming a criminal act in most places. If they ever get remote mind reading in place, humans will be little better than zombies in 4 generations. There will be world peace and everyone will be happy. Those who think unhappy thoughts will be culled within hours by thought police drones.

Yes, it is pretty horrible actually here in Sweden. They feel so bad when the Charlie Hebdo massacre happened, but then they don't feel remorse when a person gets fired from his job because he wrote something 4 years ago that was an unpopular opinion. (Yes, he was fired this year for something he wrote 4-5 years ago)

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The most positive thing about reddit is that a GGG dev might see your post and reply personally about how much your build sucks.

Spoiler
Hue
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I have only just found this Reddit thing the last couple of weeks .

Sorry to say but I have learnt more about PoE on reddit in those 2 weeks than a year on these forums and ingame .

I don't give a shit about upvoting and downvoting as long as I am getting what I want , and that's useful information .

in fact I don't even know what the voting is and how it works etc :P
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
welcome to the jungle....
I dont see any any key!
"
No Meme Posts, Image Macros or other low effort content.

Your build falls under this.
It's reddit. Why did you think anything good happens there? It's a social media website...
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
jooozek wrote:
"
No Meme Posts, Image Macros or other low effort content.

Your build falls under this.

[
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last edited by StDrakeX on Feb 22, 2015, 3:20:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info