So this is Reddit?

Guys just because your shitty low quality post didn't get upvoted doesn't mean your post was anything but low quality.

You guys telling his build is bad and giving him advice is the equivalent of a downvote or disagree which then it would be promptly removed from the front page. When you out yourself is a valid opinion that should be taken seriously, people will take it seriously.

Your giving out content that 100s of people will read and digest, this isn't causal poetry your sharing with your poetry club at school.

Hell the entire reason why downvote system exist so this shit doesn't stick on the front page for a week with people constantly bumping and shitting on the OP in a circlejerk so we can have higher quality content on page 1.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 3, 2015, 3:57:49 PM
Disgusting amounts of Q Q from OP . Wow
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Nobody knows how to tell someone they fucked up without being patronizing or just plain rude. Its called social retardation.
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Nobody knows how to tell someone they fucked up without being patronizing or just plain rude. Its called social retardation.

Dats life mang.
Reddit is full of ppl who will shit on your build if it doesnt Faceroll atziri or do sub 2:00 gorge runs. I poster a vid of me clearing a 75 map at level 71 ( i said it was a work in progress) and i got shit on for having awful clear speed.

That being said, your build needs improvement.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
butthurt beyond repair

lets move on

fuckitwhydidibumpthis.
Last edited by voodoojin on Sep 3, 2015, 4:40:42 PM
i once heard that if you're getting shit on on the internet, you're winning. i believe this to be true
I dunno man, i'm all for making guides but if you're asking someone if they are blind because they say your build is bad? Ya, maybe keep them to yourself, you'll need a thicker skin if you want to put anything out there
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

I kid! I kid!
OP here

Since this thread was necro'd from like, earlier this year, i might aswell say something.

So, i submitted this when i was just starting my guides, and i admit, i was a sook back then, my builds were foolish and i didnt even expect people to use them. I was pretty much an amateur who took things too much to heart

Now, since thats out of the way, is it possible for GGG to remove this post? its a part of me i want to forget

Thanks.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info