So this is Reddit?

"
OP here

Since this thread was necro'd from like, earlier this year, i might aswell say something.

So, i submitted this when i was just starting my guides, and i admit, i was a sook back then, my builds were foolish and i didnt even expect people to use them. I was pretty much an amateur who took things too much to heart

Now, since thats out of the way, is it possible for GGG to remove this post? its a part of me i want to forget

Thanks.

Do you have 4x as much shavs, mjs, mirrors, auxiums now.
"
OP here

Since this thread was necro'd from like, earlier this year, i might aswell say something.

So, i submitted this when i was just starting my guides, and i admit, i was a sook back then, my builds were foolish and i didnt even expect people to use them. I was pretty much an amateur who took things too much to heart

Now, since thats out of the way, is it possible for GGG to remove this post? its a part of me i want to forget

Thanks.

Don't allow these elitist knobs force you into thinking you need to apologize for anything. You've done nothing wrong, sir.
I forgot to slip it in there! ;)
"
Kechop wrote:
"3 Shavronnes wrappings, 2 mjolners, 2 mirrors, 1 auxium, in 6 months... >_>"

daily reminder that people like him find these items and make "builds" then call others noobs and get butthurt when they get schooled.

i call bullshit. if he had clue about poe he would know that his sig is impossible to be true.

Spoiler
RMT much
Hi Guys,

This thread has been locked due to the request of the OP.

Thank you.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Sep 4, 2015, 4:40:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info