So this is Reddit?

1) whats reddit?

2) working on an epic cheap build reflect immune and sick dps.
Atm lvl 70 and farming ledge and fellshrine. It really IS that good. Docks reflect actually does kill me and piety, if i even get there 2 shots me. Great improvement. At lvl 69 it was auto 1 shot.

Feel better?

3)did u open that vorici thread i made? Miracle i didnt get probation along with some others and a lock on that shit. Welcome to the internet.

4)if you can show me reddit whatever that is log in. I make my epic build public there next to yours, so yours would be uber vs my lvl90 maybe dox capable 14k dps 1shot reflect shit Desync mother noob build.

Peace OP. tnx for trying man. Gl improving
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I hate reddit, but they are right the build is totally crap.

Phy to light with static strike means you have an impossible time with ele reflect unless you run a life leech gem and VP.

Abbysus with a 2h, abbysus with no LC.

I don't need to go on...

Anyone who defends you is just white knighting hard, your build sucks... you got BTFO on reddit and now you are crying here instead of actually improving your build.
No, This is a bad build.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
It's reddit. Why did you think anything good happens there? It's a social media website...

Make an actually good build and you'll get upvoted :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
redit hurt my fee fees
anything is everything
"
Antnee wrote:

"no one"

The second one blinked for me, I swear!
Huh?
"
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Reddit PoE is populated by an even higher per capita percentage of elitists than this site is. It's best to stay away from reddit PoE.

Yet, I glean a far higher concentration of useful information from Reddit than I do this forum.

At The Cost Of Your SOUL!

Well... Obviously.

(p.s. bump)
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
Give yourself one year more to grasps PoE mechanics and you will do just fine.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
reddit is cancer for sure

just a hint to get upvotes if you care about them tho: end your posts with "i know this will get downvoted but..." and everyone will upvote
Last edited by Jaille on Sep 3, 2015, 12:50:18 PM
"
Jaille wrote:
reddit is cancer for sure

just a hint to get upvotes if you care about them tho: end your posts with "i know this will get downvoted but..." and everyone will upvote

Good luck with that.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info