So this is Reddit?

I skimmed through the responses and saw nothing that was particularly derogatory. Most of what I read was just honesty about your build you linked, which let's face it, if you post something saying "here's a build", people are going to expect something that has the bugs worked out, rather than posting "hey guys, I'm trying to come up with x, would you mind helping me sort out the kinks?". I'm not defending any of the posters that were overly harsh in their criticism, but to be honest, I think your expectations for people are a bit high if you were expecting them to let you down gently in a forum whose demographic is more than likely not even out of highschool.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
I put up a friendly build guide, and, well, it gets pooped on by redditors...

Is this why no one really uses Reddit anymore? :P

"
ive always wanted to be someone to look up to
You made what you now seem to admit is a bad build. It got downvoted as it should have. You than shit on the entire community for it. You even made a thread on reddit just to shit on the community.

The best part though, is that you appear to have had a negative comment karma on reddit pretty much since you made the account.
No hard feelings,but build is simply bad.Maroqi,slowest wpn in the game, with wrath,herald of ice and herald of thunder?163% life without any other migation?Abyssus?Carcass,for what,extra aoe for static?Coil or belly would be much better.Doryani invitation instead of rare rustic with life,res and ele wpn dmg?Supports for static strike are amazing also.16k static dps?With 5l doomsower(1c no linked) you can easily get 35-40k with proper build,aura and gem choices.Dont be angry at me,but 100/100 ppl with some understanding of game mehanics would say to you that your build,gems and items choice are bad.
Last edited by And1111 on Feb 21, 2015, 3:37:28 PM
Stay away from reddit, nothing good comes out of there.
"
"
Kechop wrote:
"3 Shavronnes wrappings, 2 mjolners, 2 mirrors, 1 auxium, in 6 months... >_>"

daily reminder that people like him find these items and make "builds" then call others noobs and get butthurt when they get schooled.

did you know, that with every drop in my signature, i sold it, and gave the exalts away to friends who needed it?

Did you also know, the mirrors that dropped for me, i gave 1 to my friend so he can mirror a loathe bane, and i sold the other one to buy gear for the guild?

Did you know that not once have i ever bought gear from the sold items in my signature?

-you are a generous man be blessed for that, but You should have followed someone else guide with those exalts instead.

-When you make a build guide, you should aim for the perfect build.
If your build is so-so I don t think it is fair to even present it to noobs because they will learn many bad things from it. Someone making a guide should be a master, not a student.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 21, 2015, 2:17:48 PM
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
Here's a revised tree that I would recommend taking a look at.

Tree backed up for my sleeping 2h mace mara ;).
Btw we can do a tad better.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
"
VictorDoom wrote:
Reddit is a bit wierd to be hoenst, there is a LOT of downvoting going on, almost every single post, even ones that have all positive comments, still only has about 60% upvoted.

But on the other hand, the build is bad, they are "shitting on it" because its a guide, if a new player actually follows he will have a pretty bad time.

the build isnt bad.... how do you even... are you blind? holy fucking shit.

did you really belittle the guy who did ubber as a 2h melee ?

bad move
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
"
DJMASTAJEFF wrote:

Yea it's just bad. But you don't seem to understand that.

You could optimize it a lot and still have the same play style but it seems you already made up your mind.

The point here is... i worked my ass off to get a build guide out, this build got me to lvl 75 easily, which is a feat... do people not appreciate any builds anymore? sure, the builds bad, i get that, but i get so many fucking negative comments saying that its bad, but in a totally negative way, and thats what pisses me the fuck off...

Seriously?
Are you 12?
"Sweetie, you've tried - here, take the candy for effort"? Like this?

Build is objectively not good. A lot of people pointed directly at the flaws.
And what were your answers to them?
"
I dont think youve read the guide.

"
the build isnt bad.... how do you even... are you blind? holy fucking shit.

"
do people not appreciate any builds anymore?

"
Sorry that the build isnt a Cast on Crit 3mill DPS

Way to go...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"

I put up a friendly build guide, and, well, it gets pooped on by redditors...

Is this why no one really uses Reddit anymore? :P

You do not want to hold an unpopular opinion in any subreddit that is too small to host two or more opposing circlejerks.

It is not surprising that my "karma", which is essentially is a measurement of how well-liked your posts are in reddit, is slightly negative in PoE subreddit, while strongly positive in League of Legends.

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Feb 21, 2015, 6:20:45 PM
It's not Reddit, it's a bad build :) No offence.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info