unique items *no longer updated*

that ring is unsurpassed for an EK build... co-incidently, i want to buy 2 of them
i actually like the name, would have been a bit cooler if the image was of saurons ring or something similar
"
Oudeis wrote:
"
jerg wrote:
Heup isn't even a word in French. It's some sort of pseudo-French vocalizing the word "hoop".

Combining the 'le' (a French adjective) with 'of all' (English of course) sandwiching a non-word 'heup' is just the most retarded sht ever.

Try google. "LeHeup" is a surname. Not to say that at first glance the name does not appear... awkward, but calling it "the most retarded shit ever" is, I think, resorting to hyperbole.

I'd be interested in hearing the creators reasoning for the name.

I did Google and find that LeHeup is a surname, but immediately dismissed it because it made absolutely no sense in the context of "Le Heup of All".

Maybe the creator's last name is LeHeup, so he brute-forced the name of the unique because of it. I stand by my opinion that it is terribly stupid. Wanna see good name incorporation? Infractem bow.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
Last edited by jerg on Mar 8, 2013, 3:01:13 AM
You guys are just overthinking this, chill out and enjoy new items. Dont always have to know the reason why things are named what it is =)
"
Gooberish wrote:
You guys are just overthinking this, chill out and enjoy new items. Dont always have to know the reason why things are named what it is =)

I think I found who designed the ring:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55504/page/1
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
I like the ring and the pun behind it.

to simplify : "le hoop of all" or "the one ring"

Well that's the way I look at it.

Kudos designer !
"
jerg wrote:
I think I found who designed the ring:
LeHeup80, yes, we alredy know. I'm pretty sure Chernobog's was made by DevilJade, but I could be wrong on that one. I'f I'm right, that just leaves Metronomy's item and the one from GGG.

Keep a look out people for a unique map. It has something to do with 'Restless Dead'. Not sure if it's in this patch or not.
Pretty sure this is a new rare...didn't see it on any sites yet.

Last edited by Honch on Mar 8, 2013, 5:04:15 AM
"
Honch wrote:

Wow that is pretty insane, now comes to low life builds.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Last edited by takeme on Mar 8, 2013, 5:01:11 AM
"
Honch wrote:
Thanks for the post!

Btw, for those who think it's another fake, Chernobog's has been linked in the OP for your viewing pleasure.

So GGG's has been found, all that's left is Metronomy's item.

Again, keep a look out for a unique map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info