unique items *no longer updated*

"
Odoakar wrote:

I never really gave cyclone+multi a chance because of the massive desync issues I have when using that combo:|

Cyclone + multi strike is indeed a very strong combo. However I as well tend to avoid the combo as you get massive desync issues.
I just got an absolutely INSANE idea for the amulet, but I have no idea if it works.

We know that reflect is either a spell or attack based on what you hit it with. If hit with an attack, it reflects an attack, same thing with spells.

So, facebreakers might be able to multiply the damage reflected to attackers (not casters, though) if you are not using a weapon. Not sure if this would work though. I don't think it would, as I believe the "unarmed physical damage" mod is treated much like a node that would give physical damage to axe users, so it would only apply to unarmed attackers....

I dunno though. It would be REALLY cool if this build worked.

EDIT: Also, it's a projectile attack if hit with a projectile attack, so that also doesn't help me believe it would work...
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Jul 17, 2013, 5:58:10 PM
"
Alfabetica wrote:
Now if only you gave reflect damage on an evade too. Seriously spiked shields being EV/ES base is so stupid. I guess you could always go IR too if you were doing a thorns build though...

And on spell block, seems you could get a lot of it going Rathpith/Rainbowstride/maybe that Templar Spell block node. I mean with perfect rolls you get to 97% there. Not the best solution, but still technically doable.

Yeah, I do that. Lots of end-game casters do. I have 49% Block + 46% Spell Block.
My Incinirate Marauder friend is at 65% Block + some Spell Block => He'd wear the Anvil.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
i know its been said numerous times the Auxium chain belt requires an ilvl 70+ chain belt to chance but im skeptical and only because one of my friends on hardcore has one and when you Alt over it in trade screen its ilvl 2 Can someone please explain why this is ?? or is it really just all bs?

Because once an item is chanced into a unique it keeps the previous items item level if i am correct, which would mean he chanced an item level 2 chain belt? But i could be wrong just trying to find out all the info cause his belt's ilvl got me thinking again :/
IGN: Blackroset
Last edited by Dunnzo on Jul 19, 2013, 1:58:18 AM
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I just got an absolutely INSANE idea for the amulet, but I have no idea if it works.

We know that reflect is either a spell or attack based on what you hit it with. If hit with an attack, it reflects an attack, same thing with spells.

So, facebreakers might be able to multiply the damage reflected to attackers (not casters, though) if you are not using a weapon. Not sure if this would work though. I don't think it would, as I believe the "unarmed physical damage" mod is treated much like a node that would give physical damage to axe users, so it would only apply to unarmed attackers....

I dunno though. It would be REALLY cool if this build worked.

EDIT: Also, it's a projectile attack if hit with a projectile attack, so that also doesn't help me believe it would work...

We really need someone to test this.

I was thinking of a low life build (but still life based, just with a huge life base reduced through reservation) that uses Daresso's Courage for spell block, Redbeak for reflect damage, and invests all the rest in mitigation (huge eva and armor, Endurance Charges, highest possible block, Arctic armour).
Too bad Leer Cast isn't a shield so it could be used with Necromantic Aegis.

But I can understand why it being a mask is more fitting flavour wise.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Cant wait to see the S3 Taryn Shiver alt art
merp merp
Last edited by Navac on Jul 20, 2013, 1:39:46 PM
Could be you still need the ilvl to chance it, but it can drop at a lower level. The former was confirmed by a GGG post, the latter was confirmed a few pages earlier in this thread, I think.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
I guess...it's sort of spoilery. About my next unique.
My next unique has a high chance of being in 11.2.

I'll be posting the stats here once it's confirmed because you'll need to figure out the vendor recipe to get it based on those stats.

That's right: my next unique never drops.

And since we're now in spoiler tags, it is the first evolution of The Goddess Bound, and she dreams of a world in flames.

Watch this space...

my favorite part
The embers grow dim and yet hope burns her lips
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info