Announcing Path of Exile Russia

I hope russian ip's wont be blocked in eu/na/aus gateways, I dont want to lose my characters, I dont want to use translated client, I dont want to deal with garena, and most important I dont want to play in low populated server.
Please, GGG, dont block ip's and force people to use VPN/proxy or quit the game entirely.
"
Great news for russian people!

If you like garena's puplishing decisions and not being able to play with anyone from the rest of the world...
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
squiddy286 wrote:
I hope russian ip's wont be blocked in eu/na/aus gateways, I dont want to lose my characters, I dont want to use translated client, I dont want to deal with garena, and most important I dont want to play in low populated server.
Please, GGG, dont block ip's and force people to use VPN/proxy or quit the game entirely.

It's a standalone garena server... chances are they won't be able to play with NA/EU/AUS if they make their characters there like singapore this wouldnt affect a current pathofexile account at all.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Cool Brutus video!
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
its cool, but will we have an opportunity to transfer account fom this server to russian one?
http://youtu.be/hAfqxSIFfwM

Я тут забыл про "АЗМИРИ" вместо Атзири, отличная 3-х линковка брони.
Вообщем, нас ждет "Шедевр". RIPинпеппирони
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
gwarlek wrote:
"
Schaller wrote:
I wonder how many fusings it will take to 3s4l an item

GMP + Conc Effect + Molten Shell. Build of the week incoming :>

ROFL. WHAT is that? Who came with that idea? Probably some random designer without supervision who doesn't know a thing about the game, not even how the gems are linked.

About the trailer: stunning.
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 20, 2015, 3:12:37 AM
"
Pibadi wrote:

Ага. Одного беглого прочтения пилотного сайта было достаточно, чтобы понять всю унылость будущего "шЫдэвра". "Пиривидино праффисьианалами, ку-ку, ёпта!" КГ/АМ, короче. :)
While I see that some people with GArena that can't speak English are happy, I personally think this is very bad. I prefer when the official PoE servers aren't dead and every kind of separation reduces player numbers.

Making different languages work on the official servers would be better imo.
Last edited by TheError on Feb 20, 2015, 3:15:31 AM
"
cuss wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:

Ага. Одного беглого прочтения пилотного сайта было достаточно, чтобы понять всю унылость будущего "шЫдэвра". "Пиривидино праффисьианалами, ку-ку, ёпта!" КГ/АМ, короче. :)

Как же у меня ГОРИТ!!!!!!!!!!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info