Announcing Path of Exile Russia

Where is path of exile Korea?????????????
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
what about my microtransactions. they will be transferred?
Oh, sounds awesome! Thanks Chris!
I wonder if I would meet Russian Bear pet, Matryoshka armor set, Balalayka cosmetic microtransaction, red stars with hammers and sickles, featuring Putin as a rogue exile. LMAO

P.S. Scion - "Дворянка"?! o_O I guess the upcoming translation will bring us undiscovered surprises.
"
cuss wrote:
I wonder if I would meet Russian Bear pet, Matryoshka armor set, Balalayka cosmetic microtransaction, red stars with hammers and sickles, featuring Putin as a rogue exile. LMAO

P.S. Scion - "Дворянка"?! o_O I guess the upcoming translation will bring us undiscovered surprises.

Лучше бы это не произошло никогда... Мне стыдно и больно, я хочу это развидеть!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Noice.
Congratz!
Well that's a surprise. Thankfully Garena is not mail.ru. But I want to stay on euro servers, and I really hope that GGG will allow me. If not,then I will have to sell all my things and quit.
Cyka blyat!

I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I am really happy about russian localization, because many (some) people on russian forums were asking for it. On the other hand my account is pretty old, I get used to english version and I would like to stay on EU severs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info