Announcing Path of Exile Russia

"
lobzzzik wrote:
I really hope that russian ip's won't be banned on main project. Because i've had awful experience with Garena.

Yes, this coercive action is not very nice of GGG and Garena.
The people should atleast be able to choose where they want to play.
If they want to play with 450ms connection to the NA servers or 150ms to the EU servers why shouldn't they be abtle to?
I'm sure Vladimir will try out his Dominating Blow build there :D
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
Last edited by DnAngel on Feb 20, 2015, 1:41:14 AM
"
Amahr wrote:
"
lobzzzik wrote:
I really hope that russian ip's won't be banned on main project. Because i've had awful experience with Garena.

Yes, this coercive action is not very nice of GGG and Garena.
The people should atleast be able to choose where they want to play.
If they want to play with 450ms connection to the NA servers or 150ms to the EU servers why shouldn't they be abtle to?

It will probably be a redirect like with the current Asian Garena Version. But like with this one, you can circumvent it. So it shouldn't be such a big deal.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
god, please, let me stay on EU server
Edit: the class names on site is totally weird. Now "Shadow" spelled like "Bandit"
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
Last edited by Febers on Feb 20, 2015, 1:49:34 AM
I'm from Russia and this seems more like bad news, lol.

GGG, please clarify what will happen with existing russian accounts.

Will I still be able to play on EU servers/realm?

Is it true that russian Garena version will have no connection with the existing EU/US realm? If this is so, then it sucks. What's good in playing in realm with awfully little amount of players comparing to EU/US realm?
Last edited by SidleJinks on Feb 20, 2015, 1:47:40 AM
"
Febers wrote:
god, please, let me stay on EU server
"
Febers wrote:

Edit: the class names on site is totally weird. Now "Shadow" spelled like "Bandit"

My eyes are bleeding.
Marauder = "Savage"
Duelist = "Gladiator"
Scion = "Nobleman"

God, please make me unsee this. I can't even imagine how the rest of the translation looks.

We should hang the translators.
Last edited by SidleJinks on Feb 20, 2015, 3:29:42 AM
I just hope that I still will be able to play on EU servers with English language.
IGN: CruelFuryRampage
Nice job whoever did that cinematic. Marketing (or art? Whoever did it...) is earning their keep.

I'm sure the Russian version will have a whole host of issues that GGG and Garena have to deal with, and people will be salty (rightfully or otherwise) about every last one. On the bright side, it means that PoE will be capable of reaching a big new audience, which means more cash for GGG. More cash = more development = I'm happy about it.
Last edited by ComradBlack on Feb 20, 2015, 2:07:12 AM
Please, i don't want to play with russians on the russian server, Chris, please let me stay on EU server.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info