Announcing Path of Exile Russia

эта русская гарена хрень полная, туда только хоямяки пойдут играть после Диблы 3, и нищеброды которым не нужен миррор шмот.

миррор шмота на рус. гарене вы не увидите еще пол года после старта, это как минимум.

русских донаторов ооочень мало, что бы вот так на крафт слить 1000+ ех - просто так и не факт, что эта шмотка потом окупиться вообще. русские любят халяву и не любят ложить в чужой карман.

а тем у кого все есть - итак хорошо на EU
Funy People - Funny Life!
Last edited by StrongTroll on Mar 2, 2015, 12:23:11 AM
Я просто обязан написать свой комментарий в поддержу русскоговорящих.
Хоть уже и привык к английскому, но всеравно проблематично играть. Хорошая новость ибо давно пора!)
Thanks for all the effort, GGG. Russian community was very persistant, I guess. :) All those endless requests and fan-made translations...

Judging by the quality of this localization and voice acting though, I'd prefer the original any day. Firstly, I enjoy foreign languages and cultures in their pure form, and secondly, I'm afraid that Garena Russia isn't my dream-came-true, top-service company, to put it kindly. So it's future Steam release (hopefully) in my case or even better: I'd prefer to stay at international servers, that's where all the best, smartest and Wraeclast-savviest players are and will be, correct me if I'm wrong. :)))

P.S. But russian pet bears and bearded women are as happy as never before.
I was actually deeply shocked by the quality of the translation, in a good way.

After playing the game for some time I actually went to google to find out who the hell delivered that kind of quality, and investigate why would the dev spend so much money on this. Came out it was the good old GGC, birth of which I remember like it was yesterday.

It was the second time I tried getting into PoE, and this time I actually got completely hooked. Not sure is it because of the translation or not, but I'm VERY satisfied with the game overall, and it's not a statement I generally make lightly.

Thanks everyone involved in the development and localization. I will definitely support the product of that quality, with that financial model. Projects like this and "last war"(for x-com) actually bring back my faith in the future of the PC-gaming and the humanity in general. :)

GGG + GGC = [Best Products]
Garena... Garena?! Nope. NOPE. Staying on EU for sure. Just return game for CIS in steam and i'l be happy!
Soooo... Garena will shut down their servers on August, 29th... What's next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info