Announcing Path of Exile Russia

Ребята, ваша безграмотность в знании истории цивилизации "Азмири"(Azmeri в оригинале) позорят русское коммунити. Не надо так.
@MeTaLakaMe
please, message me in game(when online) or pm (when offline), if my offer wins or u wanna make an offer for my stuff
I have a feeling the worst Garena will do is "soft-block" Russians similar to what they did with the SEA release. Probably something along the lines of a Steam IP block but the standalone client still being accessible. That way people who don't know what's going on will flock to the Garena server, while those who prefer the GGG-run server can still play there.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
Pibadi wrote:
http://youtu.be/hAfqxSIFfwM

Я тут забыл про "АЗМИРИ" вместо Атзири, отличная 3-х линковка брони.
Вообщем, нас ждет "Шедевр". RIPинпеппирони

1) Азмири - это "древние" жители континента. Читайте сюжет игры
2) 3-линк был сделан "для красоты". Хотя не спорю, что все равно тупо.
3) То, что будет шыдевр - даже сомневаться не приходится.
4) Добавлю, что и Гарена и МейлРУ - оба ужасные варианты для сотрудничества. Ну нету на постсоветском пространстве ни одного добротного локализатора.
english version

1) Azmeri were one of the "ancient" nations on Wraeclast. Please, read the game' lore
2) 3 link was done for marketing purpose. But i agree, it's still a flaw
3) I have no doubts that localized version is going to be "outstanding" (sarcasm)
4) Wanted to add that both, GarenaRU and MailRU are awful companies to cooperate with.
There are no good (and fair) game companies at CIS
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
The ignorance is strong with this thread. How much stupid can you get, guys? Have you forgot how to read?

http://poe.garena.ru/news/announce

"
Игра в Steam: Steam-версия игры будет доступна для СНГ после запуска.

Никаких региональных ограничений: В данный момент мы не планируем вводить никаких ограничения на выбор региона для игроков.

These two points address all the complaints in this thread of ignorance.
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Feb 20, 2015, 3:32:42 AM
Congrats to GGG on their Growth and Welcome to the new Russians.

(Whats the russion for let me bend your ear ?)
What. The. Hell.
No, I don't want to play this horrible translation (wtf are they smoking there?) or any translation on a separate server, I want to keep playing in English on European server with everyone!
GGG if you guys are planning anything like transferring players with russian IPs to that garena thing or force us all to use VPN to connect to EU server, I'm gonna demand a refund on all my money spent. Or should I say 'money wasted' in that case already. I've been playing since open beta only to be forced into this crap now?!

Edit:
"
Никаких региональных ограничений: В данный момент мы не планируем вводить никаких ограничения на выбор региона для игроков.

Ключевое слово "в данный момент". Так что не расслабляйте булки-то.
Last edited by Borgese on Feb 20, 2015, 3:39:28 AM
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
http://youtu.be/hAfqxSIFfwM

Я тут забыл про "АЗМИРИ" вместо Атзири, отличная 3-х линковка брони.
Вообщем, нас ждет "Шедевр". RIPинпеппирони

1) Азмири - это "древние" жители континента. Читайте сюжет игры
2) 3-линк был сделан "для красоты". Хотя не спорю, что все равно тупо.
3) То, что будет шыдевр - даже сомневаться не приходится.
4) Добавлю, что и Гарена и МейлРУ - оба ужасные варианты для сотрудничества. Ну нету на постсоветском пространстве ни одного добротного локализатора.
english version

1) Azmeri were one of the "ancient" nations on Wraeclast. Please, read the game' lore
2) 3 link was done for marketing purpose. But i agree, it's still a flaw
3) I have no doubts that localized version is going to be "outstanding" (sarcasm)
4) Wanted to add that both, GarenaRU and MailRU are awful companies to cooperate with.
There are no good (and fair) game companies at CIS

Сюжет не читал, но я тупо вижу, что тётка именуется "Ацири". Гарена ХЗ, но только не мылору. Раньше вроде Softclub норм локализовал. Всё это мелочи, как выше написал один товарищ, за пару часов можно понять всю механику игры. А это - механика - собственно, всё, что дано. Ни сюжета, ни чего-либо другого тут нет.
Garena is terrible, this is terrible. I hope we won't be restricted from EU servers, didn't do any favors to HoN.
nice move, was already wondering why russia was left out for so long with no own servers.

and i'm 99,9% sure russian players will still be able to play on european servers, would be the first time ggg implemented some ip-bans on their servers.

the russian version of poe is simply for people not speaking english good enough to understand the game.

i like the brutus trailer on that website and the images, makes me remember the old promise of a dark and gritty game environment. hopefully new russian players are not overly disappointed by seeing golden angel wings after they joined.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
cutt wrote:
The ignorance is strong with this thread. How much stupid can you get, guys? Have you forgot how to read?

http://poe.garena.ru/news/announce

"
Игра в Steam: Steam-версия игры будет доступна для СНГ после запуска.

These two points address all the complaints in this thread of ignorance.

Thx for pointing this out. Awesome trailer btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info