Kamikaze Clones : LL Mirror Arrow Instability Proliferation

"
Qupex wrote:
[Edit]Also, how do you think this build would work with the Holy Fire cluster? might be overkill right?

No passives besides minion damage will affect the burning damage, because that burning damage is originating from the minion, not us. Elemental, Fire, Burning, AoE passives are all useless.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
Added a new video, and brushing up some parts of the text, as well as the gear section.
cool innovative build!

do you think with further optimization this could take uber atziri to the disco :P?

(somehow bypass the ignite proof part? I think OMG'S denonate dead was able to uber with certain tactics despite relying on his poliferation and ignite)
Last edited by bowen123 on Feb 24, 2015, 1:38:39 AM
First off, this is a great guide and an awesome char.

I saw your courtyard and shipyard videos earlier and it intrigued me, so I had to make one. I had a lot of the stuff laying around already, did some trading for a 6L bow and got incredibly lucky with 4 chaos orbs and rolled +3 bow. I spent more on chromatics than anything else, I think. Even still, it was incredibly cheap for how strong it is.

I'm running it with mostly low level gems and still clearing 75 and 76 maps very fast with no struggle.

Questions: How important is the level of mirror arrow when it comes to damage and how important is 20q on it? Would this build be better off with a +1 curse eye of chayula? I feel like when I do take damage, it's because of stun.

my gear right now (I hit exactly 75 chaos res)

Spoiler
+3 in 4 chaos and GBBBBR :O how freakishly lucky is that. I'd be tempted to ditch increased burning for Empower in there if you have a lvl3 or 4.

Levels on MA is the most important source of damage in the whole build. You clearing 76s with a level 133 gem is pretty awesome (although with the bow it's technically 16 which is still low for high maps).
Quality on it is more of a quality of life thing, but quite desirable.
(side note : you really want levels and quality on Increased AoE, that has a huge effect on general clear speed, possibly more than damage)

About stuns and Chayula : stuns are indeed the most dangerous thing for this build. Chayula is very desirable, but I have been staying away from it because of the harsh maximum life penalty. I'm fairly comfortable with life now (800+ versus the 660ish I have been running for a good amount of time), so it's definitely worth considering again. It's likely to end up as the best choice.
Note : stuns while the mirror arrow is flying will prevent it from coming back down, while still having to wait for the cooldown, which really sucks.

Last edited by PepprmintButler on Feb 24, 2015, 3:47:59 AM
It is worth noting that Crude Bow has no stat requirements at all and thus has no color bias at all. This makes it much easier to chrome than any other bow type, although it is far from BiS.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I really like this build but I am pretty sure it will be badly nerfed.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by PepprmintButler on Feb 24, 2015, 5:58:50 AM
"

Oh, my... this is so going to get nerfed. Do you think it could do uber atziri?
It most definitely could, I'd say.

And yeah, I was kinda expecting for this to get nerfed in one way or another at the end of the league or something, but the fun might not last that long...
Last edited by PepprmintButler on Feb 24, 2015, 6:43:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info