Kamikaze Clones : LL Mirror Arrow Instability Proliferation

Added new video (4min shipyard) and posted on reddit.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
A++ build m8. fire prolif strong as always, Love it to death, dont see why people hate it so much, granted it is overpowered as it is, but its fun to be powerful without needing mjolnirs and such.

Good luck refining the build. I'll definately be watching!
"
The_x_ile wrote:
If that not working that's great!
Meaning you can use 3 dragons plus pyre and hot hoi combo for freeze shock all screen, plus ignite though enemies.

Why in god's name would you waste a massive initial fire hit on a shock?
I dont understand what low life is doing. Is there a piece of gear I am missing or some hidden buff for low life?

*EDIT*

I see, its for the minion instability.
Last edited by Saviouss on Feb 23, 2015, 1:04:07 AM
amazing build, gratz!
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
Great build, I also tried one some time after mirror arrow got out when people started to tink of using it this way, ended up going explosive arrow/vaal righteous fire because it was bugged and forgot about it.

Seeing the video on reddit made me notice that it got fixed, and watching it made me want to do one.

So I did one taking your tree as a base and adapted it a bit to my liking.

The current tree
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMABkkHHgx9DXwNjQ5IEH8QlxEvEVARlhNsFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHaoi9CSwKPoqmCsKL281uUKjRARGcUjnSVFLrlXWV8lca13yZOdqrGvbbAttGW-ecLt4L30Yf8aApILHgwmESIVgj0aTJ5UumK2Zmpuhm7WnCKcrqsS0DLb3uJO_l8HFwzrDbcaeyT3KSsy80_vZC9kT2VvfiuGI6QLquutj6-7sGOyK8NXyHvba99f56PqA-tL7CQ==

I used my only witch that had a respect left, so she is still level 72.

The final tree as I see it now
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZfRgRUCL07Ipr2zW5bAunKx1PDY0c3H_GkyfJPRGWwcW0DKXE74i_lw5IBx7sGEZx6rr5N_IeXfKVLnC7gwnhiDQKDXzXz7b38NXZE2-eHao3ZlfJSbErCklRL2_KSiymKPo3gxEvUUzDOqbr6-6YrYLH62OsR5u1uJP56NP7DH2ZmhmKpwgTbBB_-wmPRtkLBknGnvbaSOcdFJuhKphqrBqP-tL31_qAFy_MvIRIZOcksEQEqsRca-L3VdZCoxCXhWDDbQFvgKSLengv

It will probably change a lot over time as I play it and adapt it to my playstyle, but for now it seem good.

Gear

This is a shavronne version, it is totally true that it's not mandatory to play lowlife with one (and I would use a good ES chest with chaos capped over a lorica), but not having to care about it is still a great comfort (and I like playing comfortably). Same thing for the chayula, not having to care about being stunlocked is great.
I assembled the gear fast (taking somes from my CI explosive arrow build) to see what it would look like to play with, so it will need somes adjustment/master crafting later (I only focused on getting high ES, attribute requierment and cap res).

The first thing I have to say is that the mirror arrow lv 16 I use seem to make a burning as strong as 4-5 stacks of my level 21 explosive arrow on the other build, if not more, and around 1/4 of my vaal RF (I made this estimation looking at how fast boss burns, on pack they die instantly with both). I will probably stop to play it at least the time to look at the possibility mirrow arrow offer, maybe definitly if I like it (since there are various thing I'm not satified with explosive arrow).
The mana is also a problem for now, but I guess it will get better if I level up a bit, and there are those mana/mana regen in the witch starter anyway.

I am also using a GMP ice shot because it is still great to apply curse/EE and it has the utility of adding frozen ground, wich is as good as temporal chain for defence.

Edit: Also, seeing lori's lantern used in this build is also very pleasing, this thing is great.
Last edited by Frolamiz on Feb 23, 2015, 5:30:15 AM
Very valuable feedback Frolamiz, thank you.

I just tested Ice Shot, and... Wow. So freakishly good. I have no idea how I failed to think of that one, especially considering how much time I spent trying to abuse temp chains + frozen ground as much as possible. This is working so well. I'd be surprised if it didn't make it into the final build. I'll make sure to credit you for that !
finally it worths something

mmm could you try something to see if it happens again

get 2 redbeak in weapon switch

shoot the mirror arrow
while in flight, switch to redbeaks

please tell me the results
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 23, 2015, 10:05:12 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Nothing. Redbeaks do not give minion damage
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Nothing. Redbeaks do not give minion damage
ya tested it myself
they completely fixed the weapon swapping technique
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info