Kamikaze Clones : LL Mirror Arrow Instability Proliferation

"
sanleon wrote:
so why arent you using +30% increased damage over time mod from Leo in your bow? why projectile speed over it?

I don't have Leo in standard nor do I know anyone who does, I haven't bothered looking for a service.
Besides proj speed is also a very valuable stat as it significantly reduces to the fly time of the arrows. That's particularly useful on a trap which is more likely to miss than a player.

"
kongyuyu wrote:
Since it is an AOE, how about CE to boost the dmg?

Isnt this a bug?
b/c mirror minion does have its own HP pool not affacted by the player, the life bar display should be just a display. So even if the player is on lowlife, the minion should have full life with a lowlife life bar display.

Conc Effect reduces the radius of proliferation. That's terrible for clear speed.

This is not a bug. This interaction did not work properly before 1.3.1c, and was fixed to it's current state by GGG then, so the mechanic is definitely intended.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
Last edited by PepprmintButler on Mar 6, 2015, 7:52:31 PM
"
I don't have Leo in standard nor do I know anyone who does, I haven't bothered looking for a service.
Besides proj speed is also a very valuable stat as it significantly reduces to the fly time of the arrows. That's particularly useful on a trap which is more likely to miss than a player.

you dont have to look for a service just add: SanLeon, its only lvl3 from leo although i have been told that it only increases damage of explosive arrow / poison arrow

Anyways if you want to test it or whatever just add me and ill add the mod
Last edited by sanleon on Mar 6, 2015, 6:53:20 PM
"
sanleon wrote:
Anyways if you want to test it or whatever just add me and ill add the mod

Thanks for the offer. Not playing this build at the moment though. Still waiting on another balance pass that was due this week (see latest BotW announcement)
Last edited by PepprmintButler on Mar 6, 2015, 8:15:06 PM
"
This is not a bug. This interaction did not work properly before 1.3.1c, and was fixed to it's current state by GGG then, so the mechanic is definitely intended.

Ok, does that mean, if player is at 1 hp, the mirrors that he creates would be actaully at 1, and would die to any dmg? (Without MI)
"
kongyuyu wrote:
Ok, does that mean, if player is at 1 hp, the mirrors that he creates would be actaully at 1, and would die to any dmg? (Without MI)

more accurately, if the player is at 99% life reserved, then the clone will spawn at 99% life reserved too. The clone has its own life total that is independent from the player's. 1% of it would be like 30-40 tops, so yeah, pretty much guaranteed to get one shot by anything (assuming you don't have MI, as if you do it will explode instantly on spawn).
I'm not sure what the point of that would be though.
So is the nerfhammer poised to strike once more? Would love to try this or an EA build.

GGG make up your minds :D
How's the build working out now? Any changes post nerf?
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
How's the build working out now? Any changes post nerf?

Check the OP.
"
sixonefive wrote:
So is the nerfhammer poised to strike once more?

GGG make up your minds :D

I think if we don't see anything coming next patch (should be in a few days) then it's probably safe to assume the build will stay untouched until the next expansion hits.
My guess is the second pass of rebalancing is not going to happen.
Another patch comes, nothing new about this build. It's almost certain it will not see any more changes until next expansion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info