Kamikaze Clones : LL Mirror Arrow Instability Proliferation

This is so sad.. I had just made the adjustments to make this build work at level 64 when they nerfed it, so i never got to test it fully. Still have the character and the gear, but i guess the wait will be long.. God damnit. Really awesome and creative build Peppr.
"
This is so sad.. I had just made the adjustments to make this build work at level 64 when they nerfed it, so i never got to test it fully. Still have the character and the gear, but i guess the wait will be long.. God damnit. Really awesome and creative build Peppr.

Thanks.

You know, the build still works decently well if you want to pursue anyway. It's now a lot less efficient than some other burn prolif builds out there, but it's still good enough to play IMO.
Although honestly I don't find it really enjoyable to play unless you have a 6L to use as a double 5L MA + BA and equip a Quill Rain. Then the build starts to get really fun to use - still far from OP (some bosses and map mods will give you trouble unless you have another expensive setup on weapon swap), but a fun and decently capable novelty build nonetheless.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
Added to main post :

Update March 21st : next patch has come with no changes to the build. It's very likely none will happen until 1.4, if any. So yeah, we're left with a novelty build that still works well enough, but is a lot less efficient than your typical burn prolif build (flameblast, fire trap, etc). I won't be updating this until some rebalance shakes things up (like say a Prolif rework in 1.4 ?). Regardless, enjoy the silliness of the videos below, and behold the OPness of a build that lived for a whole freaking week before getting the nerf hammer. RIP.
Last edited by PepprmintButler on Mar 21, 2015, 9:01:15 AM
can u post passive tree of kamikaze mirror arrow build please? i cant see a passive tree of this build because it too old :(
can u post passive tree of kamikaze mirror arrow build please? i cant see a passive tree of this build because it too old :(
"
tdphong1991 wrote:

There's no tree anymore because the build is, for all intents and purposes, dead.
The 80% less life nerf hurt it pretty hard, but it was still more or less playable. Then came 2.0 with the gutting of Elemental Proliferation, making this build completely non functional (it absolutely requires a single arrow to clear whole packs or it won't have enough, and that's not possible with the ridiculously low radius of 12 on new prolif).

Just... don't do it.
"
Update August 28th : Chris linked to this thread in the recent Q&A post.

FYI to anyone reading, this is the correct link to the mentioned Q&A by Chris.
Can you explain how accuracy comes into play for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info