Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
jdx301 wrote:
I'm also playing in warbands, just wanted to share my current dps and how insane it can get early in leagues. I often change my tree up so if you look at my character page it's most likely not going to be what i'll be using for long. I'll be going back to my old tree since it gave me even more dps than what i have now.

I'm able to do deathless normal atziri with 2.9k life, but that will all change when i hit 94 and change my tree around. I'll sit around 3.3k life then. Once i level i'll also start to try my hand at ubers.

In 1.3 i ran shatterchuck and imo, that is just plain dead now. Just not the same as what it was and made the move to cast on crit discharge and i'm not looking back. Having more fun than ever.

DPS is with blood rage, RF and charges up. Oh and flask. I mostly run blood rage when i map so that's why i screened with it.

I'm dying here want to see your gear dude. You're sick. Too sick with that dps. I NEED TO KNOW- Phil Coulson(S.H.I.E.L.D)
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Im started playing this build, currently at lvl72. Looking at the recommended gear, I cant imagine how am I supposed to cap resists. Lightning and Fire is not that big of an issue becouse of the purities, but where Im gonna get cold res? You have cold res on like 3 piece of gear. Whats your resists?
When u use Herald of ice u kill EE right?

Because u aply cold DMG to cyclone to ice nova and discharge

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
trashs1 wrote:
When u use Herald of ice u kill EE right?

Because u aply cold DMG to cyclone to ice nova and discharge

Anyone habe a answer? :)

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Ice Nova is not there to do damage, so it doesn't matter if they get cold res from EE because of HoI. As long as they have reduced lightning res, you're good.
What passive nodes would you sacrifice to get the ones allowed by Intuitive leap for a lvl 90ish character? Or are intuitive leap jewels only recommended when you hit level 100?
"
lesun02 wrote:

I'm dying here want to see your gear dude. You're sick. Too sick with that dps. I NEED TO KNOW- Phil Coulson(S.H.I.E.L.D)

I can tell you his gear.

Two daggers with high spell damage, spell crit and crit multi. Probably a scold's bridle and the 50% spell damage gloves.

Discharge linked with crit multi and crit chance (no ice nova or no life leech). It might even be +1 empowered for this screenshot.

Probably using generositied anger/wrath and 2 heralds.

Atziri flask. Frenzy charges. RF.

It's definitely cool just to push "tooltip" as a exercise, but don't get too jealous of the numbers.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Aug 26, 2015, 12:47:27 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
lesun02 wrote:

I can tell you his gear.

Two daggers with high spell damage, spell crit and crit multi. Probably a scold's bridle and the 50% spell damage gloves.

Discharge linked with crit multi and crit chance (no ice nova or no life leech). It might even be +1 empowered for this screenshot.

Probably using generositied anger/wrath and 2 heralds.

Atziri flask. Frenzy charges. RF.

It's definitely cool just to push "tooltip" as a exercise, but don't get too jealous of the numbers.

Ha. No, my gear is relatively same as others i would guess. A lot of the damage comes from jewels as it's quite easy to craft some very good jewels for discharge. Also have level 4 enhance linked with RF.

As for auras, i use double purity and HOI. Just 1 dagger and a shield as it's easier to get higher spell damage on jewels while using a shield. As for normal dps with AOE gem my damage is usually around the 140k mark with no RF. I do run RF on maps such as gorge or springs or open maps such as those.

But yes, you are right it is fun to push your dps and see how high you can get it. In the screen tha's exactly what it is, my top end dps. Which is roughly what i do when doing atziri runs. Links are cyclone/coc/crit multi/discharge/life leech/conc effect for bosses and high dps. Then just swap out conc for aoe gem when clearing.

As for more dps you could easily take out life leech and put in empower for atizri which is what i do. Just run 2 atziri flasks when fighting her. But i also have leech on my dagger so that helps.
Question for this forum.

If you can craft me 2 rings in standard just like the OP's PM me with price. I don't have my master at lev 8 yet for meta craft and i would like to enjoy this build. Thanks

ign; OPCollateralDamage
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:35:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info