Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Question, not sure if this has been answered or not, if we cant afford a Volls Devotion,would this build still work or no. Can i use a rare Necklace until i can afford a volls devotion? and if so, what stats should i look for.
"
You want to regal either phys dam, cold dam, spell dam higher than 36, attack speed higher than 14, or Crit chance higher than 24.

Physical damage? Thought we only relied on our dagger for crits and attackspeed not acual damage
So for those of you who are curious about the life/es variant of the build, I'm actually doing it right now in Warbands. Currently L83 and cruising through 75-76 maps. Stats are 2k life 4.8k ES 66% crit chance without power charges, 88% crit chance with 5 PCs. For more details check out the link in my signature.

I also made my own DPS calculator to help me plan the build. This calculator isn't trying to get exact DPS numbers, rather it's supposed to help me decide whether spell damage or atk speed or crit multi or spell crit chance is better to get on the tree. As a result the numbers it outputs is proportional to your final DPS but, it's not the exact final DPS.

For single target I recommend
. For me it literally doubles my DPS because of the crazy double dipping. Maybe RF and a dousing diamond flask for if your ruby runs out or you want to turn off RF and still keep up DPS. Just talking about map bosses here, for uber bosses RF is obviously a must have.

Another thing I noticed is that not having MS on boots actually increases the number of hits you get per cyclone per single target.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I'm also playing in warbands, just wanted to share my current dps and how insane it can get early in leagues. I often change my tree up so if you look at my character page it's most likely not going to be what i'll be using for long. I'll be going back to my old tree since it gave me even more dps than what i have now.

I'm able to do deathless normal atziri with 2.9k life, but that will all change when i hit 94 and change my tree around. I'll sit around 3.3k life then. Once i level i'll also start to try my hand at ubers.

In 1.3 i ran shatterchuck and imo, that is just plain dead now. Just not the same as what it was and made the move to cast on crit discharge and i'm not looking back. Having more fun than ever.

DPS is with blood rage, RF and charges up. Oh and flask. I mostly run blood rage when i map so that's why i screened with it.

Last edited by jdx301 on Aug 30, 2015, 12:59:05 AM
How are you surviving anything with 2.9k life? :S

Also are those links without ice nova?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Aug 24, 2015, 4:22:01 PM
Yeah i figured people would chime in about the HP. That number will be changing shortly but to answer the question, i don't have a problem at all. Have done 81 maps no problem and deathless atziri easily. As long as you know her patterns you'll be fine. Trio fight only lasts a few seconds so no problem there. And i'm sure everyone 1 shots vaals with this build.

I think in screen i was trying something else besides nova. But i use it most of the time. What i've found is that when you use HOI, after your discharge the mob is still vulnerable to light + fire because it adds cold to spells and attacks. So i use an assortment of gems.

But when i get a enlighten to level 4 (actually 5 in boots) then i'll use haste + 2 purity gems and my setup will change again. Tree as well and it will actually increase my overall dps. Because of my tree mostly.
"
"
You want to regal either phys dam, cold dam, spell dam higher than 36, attack speed higher than 14, or Crit chance higher than 24.

Physical damage? Thought we only relied on our dagger for crits and attackspeed not acual damage

Phys damage is a prefix that doesnt screw up the build. Then you can multimod the dagger adding crit, ias and spell dam.

Like of you rolled added fire dam it would screw up the EE procing. if you rolled accuracy then you could only add crit or ias not both. There are a bunch of things you dont want to roll.
\

edit
Matrix cool build commented in your thread and free bump:)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 24, 2015, 7:33:42 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
How are you surviving anything with 2.9k life? :S

I've been partying with JDX a lot in warbands. Probably 30-50% of his time (guess), and 90% of my active playtime from level 60 to 91. He does die from time to time, but he does so much damage that he makes up for the occasional deaths with clearspeed. Almost everything dies before it even has a chance to attack. I've been stacking speed (SRS build) and don't even have time to cast Vaal Haste, and that's with him slowing down for me.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Wouldn't mind seeing your gear with that crazy dps :)
Currently 87 following the shadow tree pretty closely. Only have a few HP nodes left to get but am still down at 3.3k HP.
Sure is hard to get HP up as my gears fairly good, pretty much just lower rolls of what you've got in the op.
Despite the low HP tho, the build is sick. Crushing everything.
Still learningthe atziri fight. Will probs wait till I'm 90+ to try uber. As far as mapping goes I get the occasional 1hko, es on ele reflect but only really if I miss a flask. Really great build. Absolutely loving playing it.
Also it's amusing how high the dps is even without RF, but when stuff comes along that can take a hit or two switching it on is like making hulk angry.
Also
Last edited by Moon_Bear on Aug 25, 2015, 1:02:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info