Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
this guide wont be supported anymore, thx to all spammers =)

So ideas about how to make this build better, and how to improve the gear are spam... Great attitude.

There's nothing "glass cannon" about coc discharge if you build it correctly. vaal temple.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Dec 7, 2015, 12:50:19 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

So ideas about how to make this build better, and how to improve the gear are spam... Great attitude.

There's nothing "glass cannon" about coc discharge if you build it correctly. vaal temple.

I think that is the best part of the POE forums/community. No one is all knowing, but together we can improve each other's builds. Min/Max is much easier when you have multiple people looking at the same stuff.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

The issue was that you kept spamming his thread about your min/maxed build, he obviously didn't want to hear it but you continued to shove it down his throat by spamming his thread. So yes, you were annoying and spamming his thread at the same time.

Your build is great, infact it's a really tanky CoC Discharge build. But why do you feel that it was necessary to post in this thread when you already have your own? The only thing you wanted to do was humble brag, that's it.
"
why do you feel that it was necessary to post in this thread when you already have your own? The only thing you wanted to do was humble brag, that's it.

I kept posting here because OP thought hybrid was worse and wouldn't work [1] [2]. Then when I presented him evidence that it did work, and in some ways was superior to life+acro+eva, he ignored me, and then tried to argue hybrid has worse survivability.

Also even if you prefer to stay pure life, he keeps insisting on using EB, which is obviously bad. There are no benefits to EB on this build.

And he doesn't understand how this build's DPS works (he assumes that using max EC/PC is a good estimate).

If someone is a) wrong b) ignores evidence that he/she is wrong and c) continues misinforming players asking him for help, then I'm all over that.

unrelated

BTW I also remember your misinformed post in my thread about the build idea before I made the build:
"
What's your form of mitigation then? Having a high life/ES pool won't mean much if we constantly get hit, a powerful crit/otherwordly would just 1 shot us.

At least you can admit that you were wrong.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Been following this build and finally just managed to get myself a Voll's Devotion so decided to give it a proper go. Halfway through gearing, build not available anymore...

Thanks.
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
why do you feel that it was necessary to post in this thread when you already have your own? The only thing you wanted to do was humble brag, that's it.

I kept posting here because OP thought hybrid was worse and wouldn't work [1] [2]. Then when I presented him evidence that it did work, and in some ways was superior to life+acro+eva, he ignored me, and then tried to argue hybrid has worse survivability.

Also even if you prefer to stay pure life, he keeps insisting on using EB, which is obviously bad. There are no benefits to EB on this build.

And he doesn't understand how this build's DPS works (he assumes that using max EC/PC is a good estimate).

If someone is a) wrong b) ignores evidence that he/she is wrong and c) continues misinforming players asking him for help, then I'm all over that.

unrelated

BTW I also remember your misinformed post in my thread about the build idea before I made the build:
"
What's your form of mitigation then? Having a high life/ES pool won't mean much if we constantly get hit, a powerful crit/otherwordly would just 1 shot us.

At least you can admit that you were wrong.

Yeah was surprised how well Life+EB stacking worked for you, after reading through you thread was pleasantly surprised.

At the same time, it is considered spam regardless if he's spreading misinformation or not. He doesn't want to hear it or consider your numbers but you're trying to shove it down his throat in HIS thread. Your build is more popular than his considering how much of a lead he had on you but you have to admit you're humble bragging because of the success.

People love your build, I love your build, he doesn't so who cares. Continue working on your thread/build for the 2.1 changes, over half my friendslist was playing your build in the 5WSC league.
so since this guy does a build diferent then matrixfactor he flames him non stop

matrixfactor is a piece of shit imo
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Dec 11, 2015, 5:41:35 PM
Hello DoeBoy, I know probably you will answer me with a :^). First of all I have to thank you for this build, I have tried some builds and none of them are that funny as this one. Made me get a lot of fun at POE, as not other character did, so that's it. I'm From Venezuela and I can't spend a single dollar on games.. or anything because here is Illegal to merchandise with dollars, So I'm hard gaming your build. I tried to know (as I asked maybe 2 weeks ago) about the changes of 2.1 you would consider, and I find that u removed your build here and everywhere.. the build that I really really want to play.. and I really was spending all my currency on it. Even created a free budget dual flame totem toon to farm for this build. I found that my shadow got his tree removed. I'd love to see your build again. I dont care wich dagger is better, or how everyone thinks this build should be improved, I just want to see where you, the creator, want to lead this build. I think u made an awesome job.. And if still you're not planning on post again the build. I'd appreciatte a lot if you could contact me somehow and allow me to continue my journey with your build. I'd like you to answer me.. even to say no. Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info