Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Just dropped by for two reasons.
1. thanks doeboy for creating and maintaining the build thus far. it does not go unappreciated.
2. to everyone who still wants to read the guide: the thai translation is apparently still up. while i can't read thai, most of the equips/passive trees/skills/bandits are perfectly readable. good enough for a alt tab guide. if OP ever feels like salvaging the guide, the pictures and links are still around.
Why did it close. Today I bought a voll's amulet. Why is that so funny !!
"
Just dropped by for two reasons.
1. thanks doeboy for creating and maintaining the build thus far. it does not go unappreciated.
2. to everyone who still wants to read the guide: the thai translation is apparently still up. while i can't read thai, most of the equips/passive trees/skills/bandits are perfectly readable. good enough for a alt tab guide. if OP ever feels like salvaging the guide, the pictures and links are still around.

I am sure he has it saved somewhere. No one is going to delete a thread with so many views and so much work put into it. Guarantee it will be put back up at some point.

It is unfortunate, he should have just left it up and stopped answering questions. A bit emo imo.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Pity. This was one of the most fun build to play. Either way, thanks for supporting it for all this time :)

And looks like we will have more problems with CoC builds in general, because we lost 40% crit in shadow area... Here comes another crit nerf ;(
Last edited by NetBurst on Dec 7, 2015, 3:41:59 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:50:47 PM
Thanks for awesome guide. And please, dont forget to update this build ! I will definetly try this build in Talisman lygue. Gl.
Despite gear requirements, it was probably and will be the best possible build EVER created in PoE. The sync/link between Volls items is just .. broken ?

Legacy Mjolnoob comes close because of better survivability, but come on, who wants to be defencive on SC :D Just go and blow shit up.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Dec 7, 2015, 10:12:27 AM
ETA on new tree? want to run this in new league.
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:51:06 PM
Its going to be like a new guide forum section? That would be super cool. And thanks for doing this. I'm super hyped for the next patch and to hopefully play this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info