Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

^^Will do, thanks mate.
Hi, Doe Which bandit should I get at act 3 if I have the voll's devotion. Now I got alira and my endurance charge is 4 and my power charge is 6. Should I change the bandit reward? Will it make the worth differences to my char?
Got my hands on 2 different Vagan daggers - which is worth the multimod? if any of them of course

Does the crafted stats priority on the daggers change from build to build? Or all spelldmg > critchance > leech?

E: Thanks for the fast answer @ 好的男
Last edited by Waque on Aug 28, 2015, 5:52:34 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:35:37 PM
Thanks for replying but I have another question.
I got Gutting knife and I just regal it these are the mods.

1. add lighting damage
2. hits can't be evaded

Which mean 3 suffix available and 1 prefix available.
Base APS is 1.2
Base crit 7%

Should I go for multi craft? It's worth? or Just wait for the better knife?

PS. I'm not playing on GGG server but I'm from Thai server.
Last edited by dizcotic on Aug 29, 2015, 6:47:11 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:35:45 PM
"
"
dizcotic wrote:
Thanks for replying but I have another question.
I got Gutting knife and I just regal it these are the mods.

1. add lighting damage
2. hits can't be evaded

Which mean 3 suffix available and 1 prefix available.
Base APS is 1.2
Base crit 7%

Should I go for multi craft? It's worth? or Just wait for the better knife?

PS. I'm not playing on GGG server but I'm from Thai server.

light dmg will tag lightning EE on cyclone, this one is useless for use.
there is like 2 prefixes we dont want (maybe 4) thats light/fire damage added to attakcs/spells. and ofc the known suffixes

I got Gutting knife once again T_T and this time I regal it and got the +1 cold gem level. Should I do Multi craft?. It's really difference between 1.2 and 1.4 APS?
Last edited by dizcotic on Aug 30, 2015, 4:49:58 AM
Hi Doe, love the build, dont have the right dagger yet but doing ok with it, this is what i got so far n my ? is what should i go for first as far as upgrades? here's my gear so far
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Hi Doe, love the build, dont have the right dagger yet but doing ok with it, this is what i got so far n my ? is what should i go for first as far as upgrades? here's my gear so far

I think u should upgrade your gems first dude. 20Q them up to see the difference. And i see that u should buy a rare poignard with hits cant be evade is the only 1 prefix, then u craft prefix cannot be changed. Scour it. Then craft multimod with ats, crit chance, spell damage and lighting leech(optional). if u want to run map faster, find some fossillised shield with high % spell damage on it and spin to win.
P/s: i refer attack speed and inc crit damage on ice nova and aoe. Try and you'll see .
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Last edited by lesun02 on Aug 30, 2015, 9:43:10 PM
Also dont have lightning dmg to attacks on your ring or gear (only cold dmg is acceptable) and link ice nova BEFORE discharge.
on the hunt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info