Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

is some 1 selling the mirror dagger or some 1 know where i can find it? :) i mean i dont wanna get 1 for mirror i wanna find some 1 who resells a dagger:P
i have a coc discharge build. but I am having serious issues with single target. what can I do to solve this. i do not have nor can ever afford a volls devotion so wondering how I can not suck at single target. i don't need to kill uber atziri like you but i can't even kill merciless bosses in a reasonable amount of time. mobile small bosses like piety are even worse.
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:34:17 PM
u can´t get a voll'S devotion under 30ex at the moment :'(
I can't handle mana problem! my Cyclone have 13 mana cost (my rings is -7 mana cost cuz it's very rare at warband) and even with 2 +3 ES gain by hit jewels, i cant spin to leech life at Atziri and that's mean i cant fight her :( failed 5 times til now and stuck at lvl 85 because of Reflection.Can you help me by anyway pls. I don't know what to improve...
This is my char setup at the moment

My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:34:23 PM
"
lesun02 wrote:
I can't handle mana problem! my Cyclone have 13 mana cost (my rings is -7 mana cost cuz it's very rare at warband) and even with 2 +3 ES gain by hit jewels, i cant spin to leech life at Atziri and that's mean i cant fight her :( failed 5 times til now and stuck at lvl 85 because of Reflection.Can you help me by anyway pls. I don't know what to improve...

You should be sustaining with no issues, your jewels look off. You're missing a ES Gain on Hit jewel and your rings are missing -2.

On a side note, I just picked this ring up :^D
"
lesun02 wrote:

I have really bad pings so was always out of shields on single with doeboys tree so here is my tree maybe will help. Totally free Cyclone, no EB, and only 4 Jewels. All With -5% cost and 7% life. Atziri easy. Uber i use 2-4 portals:P

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAZEEBwSzBUIFtQceDc0N0Q5ID6sRLRGWFr8aOBqBHM4c3CBuIuoj9iSLJP0mlScvKPopTyoLKjgrUCycLR8t0jBxMHwy0TfUOkI6WDrYPAU9Dz1fQZZFR0V8SVFLeEyzTZJQMFFHUXRSU1VLVcZd8mHiY0Nrt21scFJwVnDVfIN8u3_GgpuD24TFhX2J04w2jX2Nv48akBuQVZUglS6XlZeXmK2aE5o7m7Wf36IAoqOmma6zr6e0OLVIuJPAZsHzwzrQH9D11CPbXtvU3ajlGedU6Nbr7uw47T_vfO_r8NXz6vv1_lT_3g==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

Spoiler
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 23, 2015, 8:26:59 PM
When crafting a dagger I know Poignard is the best. But what is second best? And how rare is Poignard to get from vagan.

What's the stat priority on the dagger also
Last edited by blitzballer2201 on Aug 24, 2015, 12:55:36 PM
"
When crafting a dagger I know Poignard is the best. But what is second best? And how rare is Poignard to get from vagan.

What's the stat priority on the dagger also

Poingard is not best - thats a matter of opinion. Since 2.0 we have relatively low crit compared to 1.3 so I prefer Royal Skean has higher CC than Poingard and decent IAS. I used the Poingard in 1.3 though.

You want to regal either phys dam, cold dam, spell dam higher than 36, attack speed higher than 14, or Crit chance higher than 24.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 24, 2015, 1:46:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info