1.3.1 Patch, New Microtransaction Videos, Unique Item Preview and Design Process

I think when blink or mirror arrowing to moisture place( or the sea in the case of this video), plants spawning up should be not ones usually seen growing on land but ones growing in or near lakes/rivers/seas. Would make more sense than seeing tropical foliage underwater. Or at all you could make it changing in between maps,like for example in the forest it could spawn even more lush tropical plats than it does currently etc, in coast it could spawn small branches,shells,maybe even a piece of driftwood or some dead(or still alive and flipping) fishes, in the ledge or the climb the verdant blink/mirror arrows could spawn some dry and warm climate plants like ones found in semi-deserts etc.

In short, you should've putted way more effort into the microtransaction.As for the bow, eh as all seraph items it's just disgusting, fantasy JRPG impact is obvious.
My highest level char died last night due to my carelessness.

Resumed leveling of my

and now I see this unique.
Niiiiceeee. I know which helm Im taking now.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 2, 2015, 10:07:19 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:

Resumed leveling of my

2 choices really, Abyssus or Bringer of Rain XD
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
finally a good looking bow MTX cant wait for tomorrow
OMC ! (Oh My Chris!)
Shiver thinking of new uniques in synergy each other. Wanna be so fun in Act 4 !
Doot
"
Daidelos wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

Resumed leveling of my

2 choices really, Abyssus or Bringer of Rain XD

Abyssus is suicide, cant afford bringer, this comes next hehe
Oblivious
Spoiler
This unique is very simple at face value. Its gem-boost is universally strong, its defensive values are reasonably good, it increases all your attributes. Pair this item with the Pillar of the Caged God, and each aspect of that weapon becomes that much more effective. Pair it with Iron Will, and your spells deal that much more damage from your strength. Pair it with a upcoming super-secret supporter-designed Act Four weapon and… well, I can't tell you.

Let me guess?! Then will come a vast quanitty of legacy uniques and then a strong nerf in tree?

Guess I'm right, let's see xD
Man that sounds like an incredibly boring signature race
Act4 I am very curious what you made up for anything. Act3 was outstanding areas and lore, and the maps were tremendously beautiful.

I can only imagine how Act4 looks! I have played and follow Path of exile sense 2010 =).
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Feb 2, 2015, 10:58:59 AM
Abyssus? A suicide ? People judge Abyssus way too fast ( many times without actually trying it ) ... the drawback is nothing to worry about in most cases. The only exception is reflect IF you deal huge amounts of crit damage .. and with PotCG that's just not the case.

Not to mention that there are so many ways to trivialize the physical damage you take .. armour, evasion, block, dodge, lightning coil, taste of hate, endurance charges, immortal call .. and combination of some/all of these.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 2, 2015, 11:04:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info