1.3.1 Patch, New Microtransaction Videos, Unique Item Preview and Design Process

Thanks Bex, you're doing a great job with the news updates.
Act 4? GG GGG! :D
Besides the use on potcg, it seems good to work as a budget life-based mjoner helmet to me, free some attribute requirements and then can put them into something useful, if the helmet is not that rare. Should be fine considering its level requirement
"
xjry123 wrote:
Besides the use on potcg, it seems good to work as a budget life-based mjoner helmet to me, free some attribute requirements and then can put them into something useful, if the helmet is not that rare. Should be fine considering its level requirement

This is probably where this helmet will end up. On Mjolnir builds, not Pillar builds. With Pillar, you run Abyssus. If you don't run Abyssus, you run Bringer of Rain. If you don't run those - you'd run the new helm.

You'd never run the new helm...
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Also: GGG, When's the patch!? FFFFASDFGHJKL @.@ I'm dying over here.
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Low vision builds confirmed?
New Unique verdict? :Meh:

It will fade away into oblivion soon enough.

Nothing to see here.
"
Maxwells wrote:
New Unique verdict? :Meh:

It will fade away into oblivion soon enough.

Nothing to see here.

Until the new "secret unique" comes to light and introduce us to some new synergy between Lowered Light Radius and something sweet.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
How many of you actually played PotCG?

You almost need either abyssus or bringer for the flat dmg, a 15% increase in stength won't really do much in comparison to flat damage gained from those helmets.
Why so serious?
"
sidorasek wrote:
How many of you actually played PotCG?

You almost need either abyssus or bringer for the flat dmg, a 15% increase in stength won't really do much in comparison to flat damage gained from those helmets.

Abyssus also gives + all stats and if you have Alberon's the benefits to stats from the new unique are almost nonexistent and the downsides insanely huge (- light radius, no life, no res, bad defense, better options exist)

Unless this unreleased weapon is actually good, I will aspire to vendor this new helmet as fast as possible and forget it ever dropped.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Feb 2, 2015, 2:17:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info