1.3.1 Patch, New Microtransaction Videos, Unique Item Preview and Design Process

can some one explain me which new items are improved?

and any change for mjolner aura build? (if someone read something i miss can report it to me? please)
now , if only that team bex spoke about ws also re evaluating existing uniques, and buffing/changing them accordingly to the new meta/skill tree. that would be awesome.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Abyssus? A suicide ? People judge Abyssus way too fast ( many times without actually trying it ) ... the drawback is nothing to worry about in most cases. The only exception is reflect IF you deal huge amounts of crit damage .. and with PotCG that's just not the case.

Not to mention that there are so many ways to trivialize the physical damage you take .. armour, evasion, block, dodge, lightning coil, taste of hate, endurance charges, immortal call .. and combination of some/all of these.

All my guildies that said the same and tested it are now resting in standard for a reason.
Oblivious
oh man another useless unique helmet you cant use or even sell for 1c...

"its defensive values are reasonably good"
what defensive values???? it has no life, no resists, nothing...

"Pair this item with the Pillar of the Caged God, and each aspect of that weapon becomes that much more effective."

yeah sure... because anybody will use that instead of BoR or even Abyssus^^
Even if you have 1k str, it would just give you +150 str... this isnt even close as effective as the flat phys dmg when you already have 1k!

" Pair it with Iron Will, and your spells deal that much more damage from your strength."
wow at 1k strength this means 30% increased spell dmg. Thats totally worth missing 90 flat life and 5 other stats...
Even Hrimnors gives as much dmg, more armour and some resists + additional defenses or a good rolled asenaths mark will give you even more dps

hope the act 4 weapon is that good, so that helmet makes at least SOME sense...
Last edited by azraelb on Feb 3, 2015, 8:14:21 PM
Why is the nazi hat still in the game like this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info