tried self found but failed.

also the analogy is somewhat incomplete.

doubt that you try to make mature cheddar into something else.
doubt you will post on the internet board about how companies that make mature cheddar are fucking up
doubt you will tell them that they are bastardizing cheese and teach them how cheese SHOULD be made
doubt you will tell them they are making life tougher for non-mature cheddar eaters

you will simply not eat the mature cheddar (if Im wrong Id like to read mature cheddar rants on other boards)

thats not quite exactly what you do with poe, is it ?
Last edited by grepman on Feb 9, 2015, 7:49:29 PM
An analogy is not complete, by its definition.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
An analogy is not complete, by its definition.

fine, I was too soft on it
so let me rephrase it better:

its a terrible fucking analogy

your affinity for self-found style is more than a simple preference. otherwise you wouldnt spend countless posts on here complaining about poe being a trading simulator or similarly worded posts.

when its a simple matter of preference or taste, people dont bother talking a lot about it.

no, its clearly an ideological viewpoint that you are very passionate about. you have dozens of posts that back it up.

trying to pass it off as a matter of taste is laughable. difference in preference and taste implies perceived equality of opinions. you CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY consider the economic side of PoE inferior and 'bastardized'

hence my question to you about not following rules and playing what you like. if suddenly what you like changes in a whim for a second, would you just do what you 'like' or approach it from 'rules' point of view.

my very educated (heh) guess, to take a book from charan and answer my own question for you, is that its the latter. because its far bigger than any taste preference you can possibly have. it's an ideological point.
Self found hmm? Do you even Anuhart?
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Self found don't need to be that hard. Here my biggest selffound char, a 88 Tornado build:

I'm trying at Atziri at the moment, Level 77 maps are no problem and fast enough. The bow is a "good enough" craft until I have the orbs to craft a better one, before that I had a harbinger from throwing about 30 chaos on one until I got something with 200 max dam.

I can't do double palace dominus with that build, but a single one is no problem and don't take that long with 15K DPS on Tornado (+ multiple hits + shock...).

PS: The rat's nest is selffound, I've found a second one a few weeks ago. I don't do MF runs, I just do daily quests and maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info