Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Three acts only is a shame

"
Martinezz123 wrote:
I've never played the same stuff in any game in my 25+ yaers gamepleying experience.

"
Act 4 is due to be released early this year.

Wow. Great!!
sounds like you picked the wrong genre this time. Any arpg out there will make you run through same content on difft difficulties until you reach endgame to
"
Any arpg out there will make you run through same content on difft difficulties until you reach endgame to

WHAT?????????
Diablo 3 does??? Van Helsing does???? ToEE does??
What are you raving man?

"
LoL.OmG.Lol.
You heard about endgame maps?

And??
Last edited by Martinezz123 on Jan 26, 2015, 5:55:30 PM
"
Martinezz123 wrote:
"
Any arpg out there will make you run through same content on difft difficulties until you reach endgame to

WHAT?????????
Diablo 3 does??? Van Helsing does???? ToEE does??
What are you raving man?

diablo 3 ?

d3 had 4 difficulties (normal, nightmare, hell, inferno) for a year I was playing it.

so did torchlight. so did TQ:IT. so did D2. so does Grim Dawn. so do a lot of other ARPGs. and a lot of non-RPGs.

and LOL at toee being an arpg.

for someone who claims to be a game for 25 years, you sure are completely unaware of NG+ concept.
so what it HAD other difficulties?
Did it force you to play them just after finishing the game?
It's a noob thinking.

And yes, Temple of Elemental Evil IS an aRPG game (or probably you didn't know it)
It seems like either that new players that comes here are way too young to forget by which game this game is inspired, or we're just too old to keep holding and defending the Diablo legacy.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 26, 2015, 5:53:55 PM
"
Martinezz123 wrote:
It's a noob thinking.

wtf ? it was the same thing as poe. exactly the same thing. to reach lvl 60 (cap) you had to get to get to inferno more or less.

"

And yes, Temple of Elemental Evil IS an aRPG game (or probably you didn't know it)
lol toee is a party-based CRPG. whats next, arcanum or baldurs gate or votb are arpgs ? lol

if youre a troll, you're a good one
oh and by the way please dont make troika (rip) roll in their grave by calling any of their games Arpgs. mkay ?
"
Martinezz123 wrote:
It's a noob thinking.

If you just ran the basic difficulty over and over in Diablo 3, you a) had a lot more tolerance for that shitfest than 99.999% of players and b) are utterly insane.

No, wait, you don't ever replay content. So why are you defending Diablo 3, which did exactly the same thing as PoE except bad?
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
I loved Temple of Elemental Evil.
Me too.

@Loreweaver - sorry, I was very tired yesterday and I misspelled it. I meaned Realms of Ancient War. I don't know why it came to me as ToEE.
Last edited by Martinezz123 on Jan 27, 2015, 3:24:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info