Three acts only is a shame

So I've finished the third act and killed Dominus and... what, am I supposed to play this game again but on a higher difficuulty level?
Com one people!
You're making this game for years now. Can not you add an act or two more?
I can't play the same stuff again. It's stupid.

PLEASE ADD AN ACT 4 AND 5.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Act 4 is due to be released early this year.
Lol. This game releases more content than multi-billion dollar companies. A4 is scheduled for around April btw.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Lol. This game releases more content than multi-billion dollar companies. A4 is scheduled for around April btw.

BUT IT ISN"T ENOUGH PEOPLE NEED MOAR
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
You heard him boy's *chop chop*

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
GGG: 3
OP: 0

GG, GGG
Spoiler
THIS POST HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAPS-LOCK
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

BUT IT ISN"T ENOUGH PEOPLE NEED MOAR

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH I NEED YOU TO RESYNC MY MOUSE WITH YOUR GAME I'M TOO LAZY TO DO IT MYSELF WHAT'S WITH THIS DESYNC GGG

No, but seriously, there's tons of content out there, and the endgame has even more with the maps. Even if we weren't getting more acts, what with all the new gems and items getting added every month I'd still be playing this religiously.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
Martinezz123 wrote:
So I've finished the third act and killed Dominus and... what, am I supposed to play this game again but on a higher difficuulty level?
Com one people!

Wrong game bro :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Martinezz123 wrote:
Com one people!

Wrong game bro :D

I don´t see it´s wrong game, It´s in every game same. I´ve never played game where you would not do same stuff again. Did you? =)
I've never played the same stuff in any game in my 25+ yaers gamepleying experience.

"
Act 4 is due to be released early this year.

Wow. Great!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info