Three acts only is a shame

"
Martinezz123 wrote:
Me too.

@Loreweaver - sorry, I was very tired yesterday and I misspelled it. I meaned Realms of Ancient War. I don't know why it came to me as ToEE.

Seems you're still tired. I've neither played nor talked about either of those games, I was addressing your use of Diablo 3 as an example of this stuff done better when it's actually an example of the thing you're complaining about.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
They have been releasing plenty of new content, and Act IV is supposed to come sooner rather than later. I don't think you can really complain here.

P.S. Ideally, game should have 9 separate acts instead of the current 3x3. I imagine they already thought of that, it just takes time and money to do.
Never heard of that game(roaa). Googled it and it came out in 2012 with a sparkling 2 rating on metacritic. If your arpg experience is based on d3 ros, van helsing and this abomination, I feel sorry for you. Really.
Last edited by grepman on Jan 27, 2015, 1:45:23 PM
Then you all wants to do 3 x 4 acts instead of 3 x 3? This game is already boring after you allocate your passives and have to spend a lot of time to collect orbs of regret.
"
Zeturion wrote:
Then you all wants to do 3 x 4 acts instead of 3 x 3? This game is already boring after you allocate your passives and have to spend a lot of time to collect orbs of regret.

You don't have to use orbs of regrets to change a character, every 3-4 months after the temporary leagues merge with standard\hc those characters are added, then when the new leagues start (with new tree) you get a free respec for point allocation, the only thing that isn't free to change is the act 2 quest rewards, however you still can change those for a nominal cost.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Yeah, like I have time and will to make another alt and play the same acts and quests again and again. I'm waiting for new, permanent league just like standard, but with resetable skill tree.
Next time I'll log in will be when there is passives reset. I will allocate points, play hour or two, and then quit for another half a year or so. This game has magnificent skill tree which can't be experiment with 'cause all is said and done once points are spent. And then the game gets boring cuz I have to play with the same skill tree all te time until another reset. This playstyle doesn't fit me.
"
Zeturion wrote:
Next time I'll log in will be when there is passives reset. I will allocate points, play hour or two, and then quit for another half a year or so. This game has magnificent skill tree which can't be experiment with 'cause all is said and done once points are spent. And then the game gets boring cuz I have to play with the same skill tree all te time until another reset. This playstyle doesn't fit me.

You should level a bunch of characters to around level 80 or so, that way everything the skill tree resets you can try a bunch of new builds.

Typically people create new characters to try out new builds, how much playtime do you have to allocate to games a week?

FeelsBadMan

Sadly, levelling a bunch of characters to 80 is a chore.
Especially Normal. Extremely slow, no links, no good drops, no resists.
I find it absolutely painful to level characters in PoE. (solo, that is)
We are going to shut down Beyond immigration into our maps until we find out what the Hell is going on!
"
Sadly, levelling a bunch of characters to 80 is a chore.
Especially Normal. Extremely slow, no links, no good drops, no resists.
I find it absolutely painful to level characters in PoE. (solo, that is)

Depending on his goals\desires you can stash some leveling gear and use that to level your characters.

Like level most attack based classes with just 2 handed spectral throw and keep the unique 2 handers to use for next time.

Grab a +1 fire wand with ok stats to level with (or craft one yourself) and use that or similar to level with flameblast\firetrap\searingbond, ect.

I wouldn't personally level a bunch of characters to level 80 only so i'd have them for respects down the road, but judging on this player not wanting to start over all the time or only try one build per 3-4 months he doesn't have any other option (if he wants to do it that is)

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info