[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

Sounds pretty much perfect then. Cheap investment so if I don't end up liking it it's not a huge loss, and it's got wiggle room so if I do like it I can upgrade it ^_^
"
Zephryl wrote:
Sounds pretty much perfect then. Cheap investment so if I don't end up liking it it's not a huge loss, and it's got wiggle room so if I do like it I can upgrade it ^_^
I think it's perfect. It's almost always my core build every league. Cost next to nothing. TBH you can run it fine on like 20c and still have some MF. So buy a sidh play on found and then use it to fund other builds. It's pretty fun and strong though so it's still by far my most played one every league.
Last edited by Crowcide on Feb 21, 2015, 10:40:11 AM
upload a video,

that would be so sweet, and would make peoiple want to play this build more.
"
thysick wrote:
upload a video,

that would be so sweet, and would make peoiple want to play this build more.

Haven't figured out how to take videos or I would
gear update bump
Great and fun to play build so far, thank you for sharing this sir. :)
[bloodlines] IGN: PoisonChaotix
"
micsonRSD wrote:
Great and fun to play build so far, thank you for sharing this sir. :)
Glad you like it dude, feel free to post feedback
Looking forward to playing this, I was able to get the amulet but still working on the Helm.. not far into lvl yet but I can't wait :P. Ty for making this build :D.
"
No_Recoil wrote:
Looking forward to playing this, I was able to get the amulet but still working on the Helm.. not far into lvl yet but I can't wait :P. Ty for making this build :D.
I got a spare +2 minion you can have if you pst me in game
I have been following this build ( good build btw! :) )with a few minor variations up to lvl 70. it is really good.
I have a little question though , I added a Mon'Tregul's Grasp (you can get those for 4C in torment) , and managed to get 10/2=5 enhanced zombies.
I get the idea the large zombies never die but arent as fast in killing things.. 10 zombies should kill around as fast as 5 zombies with +92% damage, actually the 5 should be a little more efficient but this doesnt seem to be the case, any ideas why?
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info