[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

"
Savorrow wrote:
Yeah, this build seems great, but the guide has a lot to be desired. Regardless, I am level 23 using this build so far, just curious as to which bandits I should optimally go for. Guess I will wing it for now.

Oak - Kill - Kill

sorry spaced bandits, working on the guide as I go. Kinda busy irl at the moment. Any suggestions would be great.
Last edited by Crowcide on Jan 25, 2015, 8:54:18 PM
bump
bump!
"
Oak - Kill - Kill

sorry spaced bandits, working on the guide as I go. Kinda busy irl at the moment. Any suggestions would be great.

sweet. That is exactly what I was going to do. Thanks :) And I think with a little bit of time, this guide can be one of the greats!
One or two questions.

Should I use a Tabula Rasa for the 6 link for SRS?
And is it wise to use a Matua Tupuna Spirit Shield?
Matua is only worth it for leveling, but totally worth it for that.

I'd use a tabby if you have one and can maintain max resist. But SRS is really best in a +3 staff, so it's not worth going out and buying one. You'd be better off saving up for the +3 staff.
Have a Tabula, though the main question is what should I put in for extra damage, say added chaos damage or faster casting or I don't know...
"
1Marko1 wrote:
Have a Tabula, though the main question is what should I put in for extra damage, say added chaos damage or faster casting or I don't know...
Throw: Multi-Splash-Zombie in it

I did also have a tabula so I used it for leveling for my SRS, but any 5-link will do (and probably will be preferable for resist and hp at some point), use the following gems (in order of importance): SRS - Echo - Multi - Splash - Melee Damage

6th can be increased dur, cast speed, or faster attacks depending on preference. They are in order of most to least damage, but in order of most ot least ramp up time also.
Last edited by Crowcide on Jan 29, 2015, 12:14:27 PM
I've been using this so far to cruel act 2, got no major gear but the build is fun to play. :D
Deaths don't occur. Mainly skellies, zombies and SRS up all the time. Rogue exiles are piss easy, so are bosses so far. :D

I have one question, what's the difference for SRS between Melee physical damage gem and minion damage?

I currently don't have Melee Physical Damage, so I substituted it with Minion Damage. Any major changes? :D
"
1Marko1 wrote:
I've been using this so far to cruel act 2, got no major gear but the build is fun to play. :D
Deaths don't occur. Mainly skellies, zombies and SRS up all the time. Rogue exiles are piss easy, so are bosses so far. :D

I have one question, what's the difference for SRS between Melee physical damage gem and minion damage?

I currently don't have Melee Physical Damage, so I substituted it with Minion Damage. Any major changes? :D

The word "more". Increased adds together, more multiplies. This means more typically adds substantially more damage over increased. Melee damage has "more" minion damage "increased".

If you can't afford a melee damage minion damage is an okay substitute.
Last edited by Crowcide on Jan 30, 2015, 12:28:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info