Last edited by ZenJelly on Feb 15, 2015, 9:35:14 PM
"
ZenJelly wrote:
Edited
?
ttt
b
b
Can't help but think with the extended duration nodes, that animate weapon would just rock as well...
Hi! I'm interested in running this build when I get around to making a Summoner, just wondering though...

This is a build designed to work in a rough 1EX Budget, but can it be improved if you have more to spend? (Or are lucky with drops)

Wondering mostly if there's an "End-game, price is no obstacle" gear setup, or is it more of a "If you can get X pieces of gear, then you're better off with a different summoner build"?
I guess this is pretty close to the Spectral gods summoner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940/page/1

that hasn't been updated to 1.3 but I think it's pretty similar.

what would you say the major differences are between the two?
"
Zephryl wrote:
Hi! I'm interested in running this build when I get around to making a Summoner, just wondering though...

This is a build designed to work in a rough 1EX Budget, but can it be improved if you have more to spend? (Or are lucky with drops)

Wondering mostly if there's an "End-game, price is no obstacle" gear setup, or is it more of a "If you can get X pieces of gear, then you're better off with a different summoner build"?
Yup there are a few big upgrades you can pick up. A +2/+1 staff. 6L Lightning Coil. MF, Alpha's Helm.

You could easily dump a good 30 ex or more on this build if you wanted to. I updated the item section to include big ticket items.
Last edited by Crowcide on Feb 20, 2015, 2:14:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info