The most logical argument against legacies

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Sorry, but its total and complete bullshit that it would be any more difficult to nerf legacy uniques than it was to nerf skill gems. At least from a technical perspective. They didn't do it because they didn't want a bunch of butthurt neckbeards sending hate mail over getting their Kaom's Heart nerfed down, even though it specifically suggests in the TOU, that GGG reserves the rights to do that.

Actually it is exactly the opposite. It is really hard for them to nerf legacies from technical standpoint, but if they could they would, because they do not want/like the legacy thing. I think I have to copy permanently the source for that. These threads never end, and people keep on saying same, stupid shit.
They do not care about hate mails/posts - just look around.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Number one complaint against legacies: I don't own them.

If you think legacies hurt the game then destroy your own before asking others to.

For the record, I did. Vendored my 989 Facebreakers. Not because I thought they hurt the game. I did it to start fresh and not let gear I already had cloud my decisions on my new build.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Number one complaint against legacies: I don't own them.

If you think legacies hurt the game then destroy your own before asking others to.

For the record, I did. Vendored my 989 Facebreakers. Not because I thought they hurt the game. I did it to start fresh and not let gear I already had cloud my decisions on my new build.

To me its a different story. I dont care about them because i dont use uniques usually anyways, i just collect them. never used my tabula and only used my race reward storm cloud on one char to see the alt art for a few lvls and the fairgraves race reward version too because they go so well together, aside from that i hope to use some more for leveling but i always end up using rares instead. Its just more fun when you dont faceroll content with uniques, rares usually dont do that as much.

I wouldnt even know what to do with a shavs, bor or wings of entropy or whatever else is currently the most sought after OP gg unique.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info